Dji support
273 6 2022-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wgupliCky4m6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234111 ft
United Kingdom

Morning all, anyone know best was to contact someone in authority at DJI ?   Tried usual support channels and not getting far

Thanks in advance
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know is there anything we can help with? Besides, may we know which way you contact us before? We will make further checks. Thank you.
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_wgupliCky4m6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234111 ft
United Kingdom

Hi thanks for replying . I have a live case and case number which seems to be going nowhere fast.
I get lots of email contact but going round in circles.
I just tried twitter contact too and now on here.
Very frustrating
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_wgupliCky4m6 Posted at 7-2 02:58
Hi thanks for replying . I have a live case and case number which seems to be going nowhere fast.
I get lots of email contact but going round in circles.
I just tried twitter contact too and now on here.

We understand your concerns very well. We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We managed to find out your case number and noticed that our team is following up on your case. Our corresponding team will contact you regarding this issue within working hours. Hope you can wait with patience.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_kOkfu85ihOgY
New

United States

Best friends phone to set up my drone and now I’m trying to use my phone and bind My drone to my account. He is with me and I can’t remove his email.account .
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_kOkfu85ihOgY
New

United States

I have a DJI se
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_kOkfu85ihOgY
New

United States

All you need is the phone the account was set up on or the gmail to be on your phone and the remove account
2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules