Phantom 3 Pro Firmware Update Issues...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NKmissin3
New

United States

Good afternoon All,
   I have not used my Phantom 3 Professional (P3P) in a handful of years. I was planning on using it tomorrow to video a fireworks show, but I find that I have been in firmware update Hell for two days now.

I was told by the app that I needed firmware updates all-around and it had me start with the controller. I did that sucessfully. Then I have loaded the latest firmware that I could find for the aircraft (V01.11.0020), which has been successfully completed as well. Now that they have been done, I cannot get the controller and the aircraft to connect. When I look at the DJI Pilot app, it tells me that the aircraft is on Version 1.1.5, the controller is on Version 1.6.0 and the app is version 1.9.0. Are these compatable? If not, where do I find compatable versions, especially when the controller and aircraft won't connect? If they ARE compatable, what do I need to do to get the controller and the aircraft to connect please? I cannot even get to the Camera mode of the app to do so, whether I use GO or Pilot.

Thank you in adavance for your time, attention and any help that you can give me in this matter!

NKmissin3
2022-7-2
Use props
NKmissin3
New

United States

Thank you to anyone looking into this for me. I kept digging and I came up with an answer that worked, a hidden button to the right of the red light on the sensor. Happy Independence Day to All!
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NKmissin3. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the issue and for giving out the solution that you have done to fix the issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules