I RECEIVED AN EMPTY BOX!
1439 2 2022-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lukas Hettiaratchi
lvl.1

Czechia

On 31/05/2022, I received a package I ordered from the official DJI website. I expected to see all the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo contents along with a 128GB SD card; however, when I opened the box, I was surprised only to find the SD card and packing list. The drone was missing. I have been in touch with DJI support regarding this issue for the past month with no resolution to the problem in sight.

They requested an investigation by DHL. I was told it should take 8 - 14 days, but it took around three weeks. But the result was that there was no fault found. Therefore, I could not receive a refund or a replacement drone. I literally feel like I have been scammed of 600 €. I basically paid 628 € (to be exact) just for a cardboard box and an SD card. I find this unacceptable by a company of such calibre and prestige as DJI.

However, despite DHL's apparent investigation finding no faults, the support agent I am in touch with said her upper management teams would evaluate the case. So, I hope there is still a chance to resolve this issue. The drones DJI sell are nothing short of incredible, but I am disappointed with the counter support thus far.

All Contents of the Box.jpg
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Lukas. We're saddened to know about this. We're able to pull up the case number via your Forum account, we'll make sure to communicate with the higher-level team to further assist with the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2022-7-2
Use props
maximusdroneguy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Lukas.    I can understand your feeling on this matter. I once bought an Samsung Android Pad from a national retailer here in the uk. When i got home i was staggered to find the box empty. I immediately returned to the retailer and explained and they stood and hummed and hahed for a good while with me standing there knowing they thought i was scamming them (and i dont sugest DJI feel this).  Now, (while i know you couldn't have done this in this instance) I make a point of opening any boxed equipment etc  i purchase whilst i am in the store.
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules