Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-10 05:38
Hopefully, you'll be able to capture some cool footage at the moorings.  If the weather is nice should be quite a few people out and about, maybe even some crazy boaters.

There was lots of paddle boarders about,   most Ive seen in one go I think.  along with canoes,  and a water skier,  but no yachts went out which we thought was weird.
2022-7-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-10 22:46
There was lots of paddle boarders about,   most Ive seen in one go I think.  along with canoes,  and a water skier,  but no yachts went out which we thought was weird.

Good to hear that people are able to get out and about.  Unfortunately, COVID numbers still on the slight increase here in the states but not so much in Florida.  Hospitalizations in Florida for COVID have significantly decreased....which is always a good indication.
2022-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-11 08:54
Good to hear that people are able to get out and about.  Unfortunately, COVID numbers still on the slight increase here in the states but not so much in Florida.  Hospitalizations in Florida for COVID have significantly decreased....which is always a good indication.

The numbers here are jumping a lot,  30% increase each week and thats without the testing we were doing,   hospitals have brought back the mask mandate as they have seen the admittance double in a week to 2000 a day roughly.   Also the new variant is now know to reinfect within 4 weeks of a previous infection.  But our government is a mess and this is the least of their worries it seems.
2022-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-11 08:54
Good to hear that people are able to get out and about.  Unfortunately, COVID numbers still on the slight increase here in the states but not so much in Florida.  Hospitalizations in Florida for COVID have significantly decreased....which is always a good indication.

The numbers here are jumping a lot,  30% increase each week and thats without the testing we were doing,   hospitals have brought back the mask mandate as they have seen the admittance double in a week to 2000 a day roughly.   Also the new variant is now know to reinfect within 4 weeks of a previous infection.  But our government is a mess and this is the least of their worries it seems.
2022-7-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-11 23:45

Seems all governments are tired of trying to get their arms around the whole COVID thing.  These latest 2 variants here in the US seem to spread much, much faster than the original one.  The only good news is so far that they are not quite as lethal.  I also saw where re-infection can occur much sooner from these 2 variants.   
2022-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-12 04:22
Seems all governments are tired of trying to get their arms around the whole COVID thing.  These latest 2 variants here in the US seem to spread much, much faster than the original one.  The only good news is so far that they are not quite as lethal.  I also saw where re-infection can occur much sooner from these 2 variants.

On MSNBC this morning they were also reporting a third variant,  going out of India called B.2.75 -  its getting a little tiring to say the least.
2022-7-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-12 04:23
On MSNBC this morning they were also reporting a third variant,  going out of India called B.2.75 -  its getting a little tiring to say the least.

I can't argue with that....as I've been tired of it for a while now.  
2022-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules