One of my batteries is flashing 4 blinking lights 3 times
4701 6 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philipo99
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,
I bought my DJI Mini 2 with the 3 batteries back in december. I have used the drone just a few times and one of the batteries is blinking 4 lights, 3 times constantly. If I put it in the drone it saus faulty battery. I have litterally flown for around an hour? Is there a way to fix this problem?

2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi philipo99. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue? We'll verify and check the response and sequence of the LED indicator. Thank you.
2022-7-3
Use props
philipo99
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 08:22
Hi philipo99. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue? We'll verify and check the response and sequence of the LED indicator. Thank you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/c3evMXMCZRDoPmAy5

Hi Please find video link above as requested. Thank you
2022-7-3
Use props
philipo99
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 08:22

Hi,

I should also add that it does this in any of the battery slots and also if it is the only battery in the charger. The Drone reports faulty battery. I have used the drone for just over half an hour in total since purchase.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for the update. We will confirm this problem with the relevant team and will keep you updated. Please don't worry.
2022-7-4
Use props
philipo99
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-4 00:11
Hi, there. Thanks for the update. We will confirm this problem with the relevant team and will keep you updated. Please don't worry.

Hi,

This is five days later, is there any update please?

Best regards,

Phil
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

philipo99 Posted at 7-3 08:54
Hi,

I should also add that it does this in any of the battery slots and also if it is the only battery in the charger. The Drone reports faulty battery. I have used the drone for just over half an hour in total since purchase.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. If only this battery will convey the error message and shows indicator lights wherever the slot it is in. We would recommend you contact our support and create a case for you. You may contact us through this email address: support@dji.com
2022-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules