Phantom 3 battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Riggsgeorge
lvl.1

United States

Just bought a new battery and charger 4 the phantom 3 and battery will not charge any help appreciated

2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Riggsgeorge. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue. May I know for how long did you leave the battery connected to the wall charger? In addition, was there any response on the LED indicator when it is connected to the wall charger?
2022-7-3
Use props
Riggsgeorge
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 15:36
Hi Riggsgeorge. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue. May I know for how long did you leave the battery connected to the wall charger? In addition, was there any response on the LED indicator when it is connected to the wall charger?

I had it on for 2 hours it came on at first then went off tryed doings the reset like it said on line by pressing the button twice and letting it sit for five minutes and still nothing on 2 separate charges one was just bought last week
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Riggsgeorge@ymail.com Posted at 7-3 16:26
I had it on for 2 hours it came on at first then went off tryed doings the reset like it said on line by pressing the button twice and letting it sit for five minutes and still nothing on 2 separate charges one was just bought last week

Thank you for keeping us posted. In this case, we recommend you to coordinate with the dealer where you purchase the said battery to ask for a warranty as you have mentioned that you just purchase the said battery. If you purchase it directly with us, kindly please send us the serial number via PM so we can assist you further. Thank you
2022-7-17
Use props
Riggsgeorge
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-17 03:55
Thank you for keeping us posted. In this case, we recommend you to coordinate with the dealer where you purchase the said battery to ask for a warranty as you have mentioned that you just purchase the said battery. If you purchase it directly with us, kindly please send us the serial number via PM so we can assist you further. Thank you

Where can i buy batteries frim you
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Riggsgeorge@ymail.com Posted at 7-17 10:55
Where can i buy batteries frim you

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the said battery is no longer available on our store website. You may try to access the link below and check if you can still purchase the said battery. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules