Air 2 s Go Fly Button not working
1012 10 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans26d80245
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi, I've seen other threads with the same problem but no solution was posted.

As the title says. I have a new Air 2 S that I cant fly because when I press the 'Go Fly' button in the app, nothing happens.

I have tried different phones and cables and still not luck, Ive tried relinking the RC to aircraft and thay hasnt solved it either. Ive downloaded the app dorectly from dji rather than play or app store

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We are sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. May we confirm what specific error messages showing on the DJI Fly app? In addition, could you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue and the response? Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
2022-7-3
Use props
fans26d80245
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 15:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We are sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. May we confirm what specific error messages showing on the DJI Fly app? In addition, could you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue and the response? Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

No error messages in the app. I press the 'Go Fly' button in the DJI Fly app and nothing happens.
2022-7-3
Use props
fans26d80245
lvl.1

New Zealand

https://youtube.com/shorts/gPw5ISPc0EI?feature=share
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for the update. Could you please delete the app and download it from our website again? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly And
may I know your phone model? Then we can confirm better and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-7-3
Use props
fans26d80245
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-3 22:23
Hello, there. Thanks for the update. Could you please delete the app and download it from our website again? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly And
may I know your phone model? Then we can confirm better and reply to you as soon as possible.

I have tried this already today. My phone is Galaxy S10+ but also tried on an s20 and an iphone 11
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans26d80245 Posted at 7-3 22:27
I have tried this already today. My phone is Galaxy S10+ but also tried on an s20 and an iphone 11

Hi, there. Thanks for the soon reply. Could you please upgrade the firmware to the highest level and send us a private message with your SN number of the drone. We will confirm the problem and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-7-3
Use props
always_sideways
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-3 22:47
Hi, there. Thanks for the soon reply. Could you please upgrade the firmware to the highest level and send us a private message with your SN number of the drone. We will confirm the problem and reply to you as soon as possible.

I have sent you a PM
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the soon reply, we check now.
2022-7-3
Use props
always_sideways
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-3 23:44
Thanks for the soon reply, we check now.

Hi. Havent heard anything back......
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

always_sideways Posted at 7-14 01:56
Hi. Havent heard anything back......

Hi there, Natalia has sent you a PM for more information about the issue. Could you please have a look and reply? Thanks.
2022-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules