Want to practice in velocidrone with goggles...
3812 2 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g0sqGlOVtGyz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138051 ft
Philippines

Hi,

I bought a drone around 2 weeks ago, and immediately crashed and dipped it down a murky creek/river...
I've already filed for a flyaway case...

But while waiting, I want to make use of the time to practice in velocidrone, because I the skills that I'll get there is more transferrable compared to the app itself.

I've seen a youtube video where the creator connected his DJI FPV Goggles to his computer, I tried doing it to mine, but it seems like that our Menu options are different. It's kind of frustrating because I really want to become a better pilot. Can someone assist me? Thank you!

Here the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hv5pqc6kHE
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know about what happened to your DJI FPV and thank you for giving out these information. Since this is a 3rd party flight simulator ( Velocidrone ), I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the Velocidrone Flight Simulator. In addition you may also try using the DJI Virtual Flight ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight ). The DJI Virtual Flight is DJI's first FPV flight simulator that provides an immersive flight experience wherever you go. Thank you.

2022-7-3
Use props
TTV-VoidGG_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138051 ft
Philippines

Hi @DJI Stephen,

All is good man, I'm just waiting for the DJI Care Refresh to send me back a message.

I've actually figured a way to do it with the stock goggles provided by DJI, I'll post a tutorial on how to do it as there aren't any available resource on Youtube.

This is to spread awareness in our community, as I want to be an active part of it and help the others like me, who are new to this kind of hobby that hopefully we can profit from in the future.

I'll post the content soon, including my crash footage on Youtube.

It is unfortunate, but good thing there is care refresh... I won't be able to use the drone for some time, because it'll be sent to my US address instead of here in the Philippines. But I'll use this time to get a lot of seat time with the goggles which is a very important aspect of flying this type of drone compared to the previous ones that just uses phones.

The FPV goggles triggers a stimulus that tricks the brain that impairs the pilot's balance.

So the lesson is, don't fly your drones unless you've adapt to this stimulus.

I hope the others read this post and use me as an example to not risk it hahah!

Goodluck to us all!
Content soon!
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules