Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI, what happened to the June firmware update?
1064 4 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdf50142f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DjI

What happened to the promised June firmware update that includes things like gyro control and HDMI clean feed? It is now July.

Please advise.
2022-7-3
Use props
Cinematic Trey
lvl.2
United States

Dont think we will see that update until august alongside other accessories now. My guess. And its kinda a huge let down for my first "PRO" product and experience from DJI. Doesnt make me want to wait out for the inspire 3 and go through it all again. What it has taught me is to wait 6 months before buying a product again.
2022-7-5
Use props
fansdf50142f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cinematic Trey Posted at 7-5 20:24
Dont think we will see that update until august alongside other accessories now. My guess. And its kinda a huge let down for my first "PRO" product and experience from DJI. Doesnt make me want to wait out for the inspire 3 and go through it all again. What it has taught me is to wait 6 months before buying a product again.
DJI seem to have dropped paying attention to the 4D altogether. The 8k version now has no date. They have stopped responding in the forum. And the promised firmware is nowhere to be seen.

Not pro at all. Perhaps they just havent sold enough.
2022-7-9
Use props
DRIFTKOP
lvl.3

Netherlands

Bump, also wondering why we haven't received an update on this.
2022-7-13
Use props
DRIFTKOP
lvl.3

Netherlands

Bump, also wondering why we haven't received an update on this.
2022-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules