Balance Test Button not showing on app
5566 6 2022-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hiroshima Dave
lvl.1

Japan

I upgraded to the Ronin RS 3 Pro and noticed that there is no way to do a balance test. The button to test the balance simply is not there, there are only tutorial videos. Has anyone else had this problem? I am balanced manually and noticed it is not as smooth as my old Ronin.

2022-7-4
Use props
Nivek1969
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79364 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same for RS3 (non pro). But if any of your axis are off...the screen on the gimbal will not be green in the balance section and if you tap it, it will show you which axis is off.
2022-7-6
Use props
Sabka
lvl.1
Netherlands

Yes I've got the same problem! Very annoying...
2022-7-6
Use props
djiuser_PENaWs4YJM8B
New

United States

I too have noticed that the balance test button is gone, just the tutorial videos. I feel like its balanced correctly but it's always nice to verify. Frustrating. RS3 Pro.
2022-7-14
Use props
djiuser_PENaWs4YJM8B
New

United States

I found the answer. There is no balance test on the DJI 3 or Pro. This is how you balance test. Tilt to 15 degrees or more, tap the balance icon on the screen, if everything is green, you are balanced. Yellow is slightly unbalanced. Red it critically unbalanced. Adjust each axis based on that.
2022-7-14
Use props
djiuser_tviCYpp2SlVc
New

United States

djiuser_PENaWs4YJM8B Posted at 2022-7-14 06:09
I found the answer. There is no balance test on the DJI 3 or Pro. This is how you balance test. Tilt to 15 degrees or more, tap the balance icon on the screen, if everything is green, you are balanced. Yellow is slightly unbalanced. Red it critically unbalanced. Adjust each axis based on that.

No one has thanked you and that's sad. So, thank you. You saved me frustration.
3-12 16:41
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by your usage.
Here are the DJI RS 3/DJI RS 3 Pro balance test methods:

1) Gimbal mechanical balance test:

Check whether the pan axis, tilt axis, and roll axis can all stand still at each angle (whether the roll axis can recenter). If not, re-balance the axis in question.

2) Touchscreen balance test:

Move the pan axis to the left/right by an angle greater than 15° for testing. Based on the display results, it may be necessary to balance the axis in question. For the display logic, refer to the information below:

(1) If the motor has no obvious payload after testing, it will be displayed with a gray background.

(2) If the motor has an obvious payload after testing, it will be displayed on a “black background”, and the “green/yellow/red” will be displayed based on the payload change.

* It is normal if only a black background is displayed because the payload is too small.

(3) When a gray background or a black background with green is displayed, it indicates that the gimbal has a normal payload status, and no balancing is required.

(4) When a black background with yellow/red is displayed, it indicates that the gimbal has a high payload, and balancing is recommended. Please re-balance the axis in question.

* Yellow indicates that the axis in question is slightly unbalanced, and red indicates that the axis in question is completely unbalanced.

* Because there is no obvious payload on the motor when the gimbal is balanced and in a static status in terms of the “Pan - Front/rear” and “Tilt - Up/down”, it is generally displayed as a gray background.
3-12 23:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules