waypoints 2.0 (cant bring up waypt properties)
1413 6 2022-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronrob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7359 ft
United States

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and Smart Controller.  DJI Go4 version 4.3.46 and everything else including Aircraft are up to date
im trying to use Waypoints 2.0 to creat missions and I can not get into the way point properties.  Ive watched a ton of vids and it should be simple.  I can get into the software.  I can creat waypoints.  All of the waypoints have an altitude of 164 feet by default.  I understand that if i tap on a waypoint its supposed to open a box where i can change altitude, and other behaviors for that waypoint but it wont work for me. When i try to tap a waypoint I just get a message saying "Adjacent waypoints too close"  I understand the message and have tried using a haptic pen to choose the waypoint, somthing more accurate then my finger with the same result.  I tried and was able to add POI as well and I cant get the properties of that to open either.  Every time i try to tap the POI it just adds another one on top of the exsisting one.   HELP!
2022-7-4
Use props
ronrob
lvl.1
United States

wow, 51 views to this point and no comments.  Am I the only one with this issue?   I spoke to DJI support and they had my use Assistant 2 to update DJI Go4 to version 4.3.50 and it didn't work.  Still looking for a resolution.
2022-7-11
Use props
ATCSW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106070 ft
Italy

I’m on holiday in Italy and have the same problem. Can’t access the properties for the waypoints or poi. Can’t alter the altitude for the waypoints because the whole screen just scrolls up and down.
Is there anyone with any helpful ideas to help out with this problem.
2022-8-2
Use props
mikenie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1518146 ft
United States

I, too, am having this same problem and can find NO ANSWER on the web!
2022-8-14
Use props
ronrob
lvl.1
United States

The real problem is we are not the only ones with this problem.  Others had posted about this as well.  The root problem is that DJI Support sucks and really dont give a crap.  They already got our $$$
2022-8-14
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Italy

I'm having a similar issue. I can select the 'waypoints' option and the screen opens with a map, but there is no menu for adding waypoints. that little floating menu, I don't have. Only the 'Waypoints' icon on the left side of the screen with a little "?" speech bubble pointing to it. can't click the "?", Any idea what's going on?
current version of Go4, Smart Controller, M2P at firmware 770.
2023-5-28
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Italy

ChiukiAmsterdam Posted at 5-28 09:44
I'm having a similar issue. I can select the 'waypoints' option and the screen opens with a map, but there is no menu for adding waypoints. that little floating menu, I don't have. Only the 'Waypoints' icon on the left side of the screen with a little "?" speech bubble pointing to it. can't click the "?", Any idea what's going on?
current version of Go4, Smart Controller, M2P at firmware 770.

SOLVED:  Figured it out. The problem was that I needed to be tethered to my phone's hotspot in order to have real-time maps. Alternatively, I downloaded "offline maps" for the area I needed to fly in, and that also works.
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules