o(^-^)o
sarubbik
New

Italy

Hi guys

I recently bought a brand new DJI FPV but it seems I am experiencing 3 issues

- in transmission settings, I can't switch the camera from 16:9 to 4:3 mode
- can't see ALBUM section available even if the microsd is already on the drone
- wearing glosses I see a red message on the right bottom says country code not updated. Connecting my phone and controller via DJI Fly App there isn't any other updates available

Can someone help me?

Thank you
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sarubbik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and for the country code issue. Kindly please follow these process to see if the issue will persist. Please try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 from this DJI Link https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads then turn on your DJI FPV, the DJI Remote Controller and the DJI goggles. Plug each device one at a time into your computer and refresh the firmware in each device.  After refreshing the country code will be properly set. Thank you.
2022-7-4
Use props
sarubbik
New

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-4 02:56
Hello there sarubbik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and for the country code issue. Kindly please follow these process to see if the issue will persist. Please try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 from this DJI Link https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads then turn on your DJI FPV, the DJI Remote Controller and the DJI goggles. Plug each device one at a time into your computer and refresh the firmware in each device.  After refreshing the country code will be properly set. Thank you.

Hi Stephen

thank you for your prompt support.

I am usign iPhone11 ProMax,  I don't see any code related to the issue

I ve tryed to download DJI Assistant 2 for FPV but it seems is available only for Mac Version 10
2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules