1032 1 2022-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allower
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12283 ft

Sweden

Hello.
I have a Phantom 3 4K and im getting "compass error exit p-gps mode". I have done IMU calibration, is that the correct way to calibrate compass? When I did that I was on an open field with no metal.

But when i have scrolled around the forum I have learned that the cable connector to the motherboard can come loose. When I get the error it switches back to normal within a few seconds and it's often when I do a fast turn och go up in altitude or down fast.

Is there any other way to calibrate the compass or any other solution? or should I open it up and check the cable connector?

Best Regards /Christian
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Christian. I am sorry to read and to know about the issue that we are having with your DJI Phantom 3 4K  and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with  DJI Phantom 3 4K. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules