494 6 2022-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rndAMpTrWlhg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 440564 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
My mini 2 has started to act a bit strange I started to lower the mini 2 but instead of coming straight down it went forward and down I then pressed up and it went up and back it feels like a input on both sticks.
Now it’s very random when it happens firmware 1.05.0000 and app is on 1.6.6 going try 1.6.8 tomorrow never noticed it on v1.04.0000 I ask about rolling back the firmware but was told they don’t advise customers to downgrade the firmware. I also have a mini 1 and mini se and they don’t do it and on 2 phones iPhone XS and iPhone se 2020.
Thanks
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_rndAMpTrWlhg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Forgot to add I’ve calibrated the imu and compass multiple times
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_rndAMpTrWlhg Posted at 7-4 11:51
Forgot to add I’ve calibrated the imu and compass multiple times

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the DJI APP from our official website. Besides, you are advised to calibrate the Remote Controller to see if it works.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/at/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_rndAMpTrWlhg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-4 20:22
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the DJI APP from our official website. Besides, you are advised to calibrate the Remote Controller to see if it works.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/at/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Hi thanks for getting back so quick I’ve updated the dji fly app yesterday is that as good as a reinstall or not I’m going try the rc calibration later today just to add I use the same phone for all 3 drones only the mini 2 does it the mini 1/se don’t
Thanks
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_rndAMpTrWlhg Posted at 7-4 22:44
Hi thanks for getting back so quick I’ve updated the dji fly app yesterday is that as good as a reinstall or not I’m going try the rc calibration later today just to add I use the same phone for all 3 drones only the mini 2 does it the mini 1/se don’t
Thanks

Just for double confirmation, may we know if you use the same controller for your three drones and only DJI Mini 2 doesn't exist this issue?
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_rndAMpTrWlhg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-4 23:03
Just for double confirmation, may we know if you use the same controller for your three drones and only DJI Mini 2 doesn't exist this issue?

No each has it’s own controller. One other thing I’ve noticed is the mini se is quieter than the mini 2 I thought they should be about the same
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_rndAMpTrWlhg Posted at 7-5 00:23
No each has it’s own controller. One other thing I’ve noticed is the mini se is quieter than the mini 2 I thought they should be about the same

Thanks for your update. Due to different accessory batches, the motors may make different sounds when being started. This situation will not affect the performance of the product. Please stay assured. For the controller issue, please keep us updated. Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules