Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Ipad Connection
758 1 2022-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

When I connect my Osmo Pocket to my new IPad 4, it will not didplay in landscape view. I have the lastest firm installed.
I have the Ipad view unlocked.
On my Samsung phone it displays in landscape just fine.

Ipad

Ipad
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there patdig. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( iPad 4 ) that you are using on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI Mimo application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad 4 will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application in the future. Thank you.

2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules