dear DJI
when DJI RC supports for MA2?

thx
kiminx
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kiminx. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of this time the DJI RC ( https://www.dji.com/rc?site=brandsite&from=nav ) is compatible with DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. Kindly please refer to our official DJI website at www.dji.com for further updates.  In addition as of the moment, we do not have any information with the DJI RC's future update and compatibilities. Thank you.
2022-7-4
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-4 20:33
Hello there kiminx. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of this time the DJI RC ( https://www.dji.com/rc?site=brandsite&from=nav ) is compatible with DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. Kindly please refer to our official DJI website at www.dji.com for further updates.  In addition as of the moment, we do not have any information with the DJI RC's future update and compatibilities. Thank you.

that why i asked when for ma2
2022-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

kiminx Posted at 7-5 00:22
that why i asked when for ma2

May not happen as they never made the old guard smart controller compatible with the MA2 but did for the Air 2S.  If I had a crystal ball I'd predict they will make the RC compatible with the Air 2S and not the MA2.  However, for your sake I hope I'm wrong.  

2022-7-5
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have to agree with DowntownRDB on this one. Given their history, I would not look for compatibility to be added. But I do hope I am wrong on this one.
2022-7-5
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-5 02:58
May not happen as they never made the old guard smart controller compatible with the MA2 but did for the Air 2S.  If I had a crystal ball I'd predict they will make the RC compatible with the Air 2S and not the MA2.  However, for your sake I hope I'm wrong.

too bad...
2022-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

You never know, DJI might do it to increase individual sales of the new RC.  
2022-7-6
Use props
K9JDN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-6 04:07
You never know, DJI might do it to increase individual sales of the new RC.

They certainly could, if they would.
2022-7-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 7-5 11:03
I have to agree with DowntownRDB on this one. Given their history, I would not look for compatibility to be added. But I do hope I am wrong on this one.

Hey Jody, how have you been?  How's the Action 2 been working out so far?
2022-7-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

K9JDN Posted at 7-8 05:24
They certainly could, if they would.

No doubt about that.  
2022-7-8
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-8 07:15
Hey Jody, how have you been?  How's the Action 2 been working out so far?

For me, it's working pretty good. I got myself and the youngest boy an e-scooter a piece and DIY'd a mount for the action 2 on my scooter. We go out when we get the chance and video our rides with the Action 2 and my air 2. It's great fun. He enjoys it and he's getting to where he wants to start recording things too so I may give him my old original Osmo Action to tinker with.
2022-7-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 7-19 04:47
For me, it's working pretty good. I got myself and the youngest boy an e-scooter a piece and DIY'd a mount for the action 2 on my scooter. We go out when we get the chance and video our rides with the Action 2 and my air 2. It's great fun. He enjoys it and he's getting to where he wants to start recording things too so I may give him my old original Osmo Action to tinker with.

That would be a nice start for him.  I also bought the Action 2 to use for filming when I scuba dive but held up due to heating issues of the camera at the time.  Have since purchased a waterproof case for the GoPro 10 and use that.  Afterwards I go to thinking that the Action 2 would probably not overheat while underwater but was too late.

Stay safe and have a wonderful week.
2022-7-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-19 05:37
That would be a nice start for him.  I also bought the Action 2 to use for filming when I scuba dive but held up due to heating issues of the camera at the time.  Have since purchased a waterproof case for the GoPro 10 and use that.  Afterwards I go to thinking that the Action 2 would probably not overheat while underwater but was too late.

Stay safe and have a wonderful week.

I was seriously torn between the GoPro 10 and the action2 when they first came out. At the time, I didn't know how the action2 worked or I probably would have gone with the GoPro, but it does a good job. I haven't had any over heating issues as of yet though so that has worked out in my favor so I'll take it lol.

Have a good one DowntownRDB!!
2022-7-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 7-20 05:23
I was seriously torn between the GoPro 10 and the action2 when they first came out. At the time, I didn't know how the action2 worked or I probably would have gone with the GoPro, but it does a good job. I haven't had any over heating issues as of yet though so that has worked out in my favor so I'll take it lol.

Have a good one DowntownRDB!!

Glad to hear that the Action 2 has worked out so well for you.  

Hope you and your family are having a great week.  
2022-7-20
Use props
djiuser_0qj4XYDPlkfI
New

United States

no doubt. have a good one
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules