Hello DJI ✌
PXL_20220705_073326848.jpg
2022-7-4
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3241519 ft
Germany

First of all: I am very happy with my new Mini 3 Pro. I did some test flights yesterday and hardly noticed any issues.

But one thing is not acceptable: the size of the bag of the Fly More Set. For €190,- I am expecting a bag that fits easily the drone, the charger and the RC. This one is not "pro" at all!

I would like to ask you for a replacement as soon as there is an updated version of this bag.

Greetings

Chris
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_06GWgvctvT54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104413 ft
  • >>>
France

Turn RC for 180°, so the charger will be inserted better.
2022-7-4
Use props
Scotty59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1178 ft
Germany

Put the controller to the front. I find the bag very useable. Even a 3d printed box with lid fits under the charger for screwdriver, USB cable und props. No complaints here.
2022-7-4
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

I understand and appreciate your suggestions but that's not the point. I surely fits.. somehow.
I also had the Mini 2 and I could easily fit other accessories like gloves, chocolate bars, a charger etc
The one for the Mini 3 Pro is just a faulty design.
2022-7-5
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

Scotty59 Posted at 7-4 23:39
Put the controller to the front. I find the bag very useable. Even a 3d printed box with lid fits under the charger for screwdriver, USB cable und props. No complaints here.

I tried your suggestion but it doesn't fit without putting tons of pressure on the drone. Maybe you have an other model? It's so tight that I am afraid of destroying the props.
This bag is sold (but just not made) for the controller and the charging pack.
I am really disappointed.
PXL_20220705_083641473.jpg
2022-7-5
Use props
Scotty59
lvl.3
Germany

chrisvomradio Posted at 7-5 00:40
I tried your suggestion but it doesn't fit without putting tons of pressure on the drone. Maybe you have an other model? It's so tight that I am afraid of destroying the props.
This bag is sold (but just not made) for the controller and the charging pack.
I am really disappointed.

I use the FMK Bag all the time. You can put the controller upright, screen facing front. So you will have no problem with the fitting of all drone parts.
2022-7-5
Use props
Scotty59
lvl.3
Germany

2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please refer to the picture we provided to rearrange the package? If you have any doubts please feel free to tell us. Thank you.

2022-7-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

None of the suggested configurations fills me with confidence - they all look like compromises where the various components of the kit can rub together..  Think I'll stick to a LowePro camera bag.
2022-7-5
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

If you turn the RC around in DJI Thor's picture switch the controller around so the screen facing forward, i find it fits better. The bits sticking out where the dials are fit better this way in the bag. I like the bag and has everything i need. To be honest i don't take my charger with me as 3 batteries is enough for me. I understand this could be a problem for some that perhaps are out all day and need to recharge their batteries.
2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_06GWgvctvT54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104413 ft
  • >>>
France

It fits well like this.
2022-7-5
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its all about using the recess on the back of the controller facing the battery charger, fits a treat. This is the Mini 3 pro bag, I am using the Mini 2 bag as its slightly smaller and has a carry handle. My glasses also fit in. I want a bag thats as small as possible to carry when out and about.
20220705_150723.jpg
20220705_150737.jpg
2022-7-5
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
United Kingdom

in any way i wouldn't store the drone without a battery inserted. With all that hollow space a bit of pressure might cause a lot of damage.it does not feel very sturdy without the battery the hull...
2022-7-5
Use props
FlipperDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

All fits fine for my needs. Screen facing outside as there is plenty of padding at the 'back' of the bag. Personally I want the bag to be as small as possible to fit all the bits I need to take the drone and fly.... IMG_6824.jpeg
2022-7-5
Use props
iamsachin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111106 ft
India

This was confusing for me as well. Now I store as @Mavic57pro2 showed it in the picture.
The bag needed to be slightly larger, for sure. Mini 2 in the bag was so breathable.
2022-7-5
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

For me, it is perfect size.
I don't like bag too big so that things inside shifts around.

It is big enough that I can slide the drone and RC in and out easily with one hand.
And I can also store the RC without removing the stick.
2022-7-5
Use props
Kaski
lvl.2

United States

Just got my M3P, here's what works for me.
20220705_161947-01.jpeg
2022-7-5
Use props
Wiganer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48031 ft
Australia

Can I ask why some of you number your batteries and what you’re using to number them?

Cheers.
2022-7-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hmmm, I've never had the thought it wasn't big enough.  I've arranged mine like most of the rest of the photos show.  Everything I need fits in there just fine and still have room for an extra bar of chocolate as you had requested.  I personally wouldn't want it any bigger.  Small size is one of the key features for me for why I would take the Mini 3 Pro with me instead of the Mavic 3 or another larger drone.
2022-7-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I think the issue is that your "1" is sideways.  If it was oriented correctly, it would all fit perfectly!  

2022-7-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wiganer Posted at 7-5 15:01
Can I ask why some of you number your batteries and what you’re using to number them?

Cheers.

I do it for all of my drone batteries to help make sure I work all of the batteries relatively the same amount.  I use them in the order they are numbered.  If I do that, then the chances of one particular battery to get randomly used a much larger number of times than the other is much lower.
2022-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 7-5 15:22
I think the issue is that your "1" is sideways.  If it was oriented correctly, it would all fit perfectly!

I love that comment KlooGee.    
2022-7-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could be a bit larger and have a handle like the Mini 2 bag but since you basically get the bag for free when you get the FMK, not going to worry about it.  Also, are you actually flying that much that  you actually needs to carry the charge base with you? IF you don't then there are plenty of space to carry a set of ND filter and a neck strap. If you just want to protect the battery contacts, just get a set of battery cover.
2022-7-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I will do what i did with the Mini 2 bag, put it straight back into the box and there it will stay, i can't, i just cannot bring myself to use it, its very erm, "man purse" looking as i let my may know every time we go out, not that he's bothered by it lol I use a very convenient backpack, its can fit 2  drone setups quite easily if needed.

Couldnt help myself lol....
2022-7-5
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kaski Posted at 7-5 13:23
Just got my M3P, here's what works for me.[Image]

It might reduce the strain if you flip the remote so the screen faces the outside of the bag.
2022-7-5
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

KlooGee Posted at 7-5 15:22

You were right. So much better now ✌
PXL_20220706_075953677.jpg
2022-7-6
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

KlooGee Posted at 7-5 15:21
Hmmm, I've never had the thought it wasn't big enough.  I've arranged mine like most of the rest of the photos show.  Everything I need fits in there just fine and still have room for an extra bar of chocolate as you had requested.  I personally wouldn't want it any bigger.  Small size is one of the key features for me for why I would take the Mini 3 Pro with me instead of the Mavic 3 or another larger drone.

That's also correct. It fits - kind of. Me too I want it as small as possible. But I also had the Mini 2 and I remembrr that I also had a powerbank inside the bag (the charging hub standing upright, the powerbank next to it). And yes I use it much and often, so I need the charging hub.
I don't want a much bigger bag, but this one is clearly not designed for what it's sold.
2022-7-6
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Canada

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 7-5 23:32
It might reduce the strain if you flip the remote so the screen faces the outside of the bag.

Actually no, I also put in the RC like Kaski, as it allows me to store the RC without removing the sticks.
I don't like installing and removing the sticks each time.
2022-7-6
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Canada

chrisvomradio Posted at 7-6 00:27
That's also correct. It fits - kind of. Me too I want it as small as possible. But I also had the Mini 2 and I remembrr that I also had a powerbank inside the bag (the charging hub standing upright, the powerbank next to it). And yes I use it much and often, so I need the charging hub.
I don't want a much bigger bag, but this one is clearly not designed for what it's sold.

I still don't understand your complaints, to be honest.
You want "a bag that fits easily the drone, the charger and the RC", and it does this exactly.
What else do you want?
2022-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I very much prefer a small bag that just fits.
My MP had a 'just right' but very tight fit. Loved it. No extra space wasted.
My Mini 2 has a 'way too big' bag (all FMC).
So I think the Mini 3 is just right.
2022-7-6
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I really don't see any problem with the bag at all...
Even the sticks can remain on the controller...

everything great

everything great
2022-7-7
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 7-7 02:48
I really don't see any problem with the bag at all...
Even the sticks can remain on the controller...

That's how I have mine. Works Fine. Never removed my sticks.
2022-7-7
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Goggles Pisano Posted at 7-7 04:20
That's how I have mine. Works Fine. Never removed my sticks.

I stored like this but then the charger slid forward one day - knocked one of the sticks and the stick bent out of shape at he base. Yes - they are VERY thin metal at the thread that screws to the controller. Be really careful they dont get knocked in transit or you'll bend them.
2022-7-7
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Satureyes Posted at 7-7 10:22
I stored like this but then the charger slid forward one day - knocked one of the sticks and the stick bent out of shape at he base. Yes - they are VERY thin metal at the thread that screws to the controller. Be really careful they dont get knocked in transit or you'll bend them.

Thanks I was worried about that.. Maybe I make a spacer to keep from happening. I ordered a 2nd set of sticks. When they arrive I will start taking them off when I store in bag.
I am scared of losing one till they arrive.
2022-7-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 7-5 15:23
I do it for all of my drone batteries to help make sure I work all of the batteries relatively the same amount.  I use them in the order they are numbered.  If I do that, then the chances of one particular battery to get randomly used a much larger number of times than the other is much lower.

i thought the same until i started to realize that i didn't use all 8 batteries on every outing and i always used 1-3 on every outing.  so 6,7,8 were rarely used.  numbering for me is now a convenient way to make sure i bring all 8 batteries back home.
2022-7-7
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
United Kingdom

Yep it’sa tight fit, and poor quality, but with a little bit of management I successfully stored all, the charging base, even a 100w charger and a sun hood along the rc-n1 RC
E219741E-CAE9-4ED4-91AE-1C47374EA155.jpeg
2022-7-7
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

sbonev Posted at 7-7 11:16
Yep it’sa tight fit, and poor quality, but with a little bit of management I successfully stored all, the charging base, even a 100w charger and a sun hood along the rc-n1 RC

Putting devices is bags is good idea. Need to get little cloth sacks instead of plastic...
2022-7-7
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

sbonev Posted at 7-7 11:16

The N1 should fit better since its probably a bit smaller.

The bag in general doesn't look like it was made for the drone. Rather it looks like they just found an off-the-shelf/general bag that's the closest size to fit it.
Would much rather have the semi-hard case from the Mini 1.
2022-7-7
Use props
RoZis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423173 ft
Germany

This is finally my way to pack everything.
But the width of the bag could have 10 up to 15mm more space.

The drone is already pressed quite well in the bag, which also presses permanently on the propellers and that in turn could lead to distortion.
The space problem does not get better with propeller guards.
10mm in depth and width, the situation would have really relaxed.
2022-7-7
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules