903 9 2022-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI / All,

Unfortunatelly I missed a window to extend my DJI Care Refresh + for Air 2S. I tried clicking on a link to extend which I got on e-mail from DJI, but it says that Dji Care Refresh status is invalid. This would have been my second year of DJI Care Refresh + coverage. Wanted to ask if it's possible to still purchase DJI Care Refresh + using the video verification method mentioned in the FAQ, the only thing is that FAQ seems to be about regular (non +) Dji Care Refresh plan, and I am looking to get DJI Care Refresh + after having to use my drone for a year and couple of months.

Thanks in advance, Mike.
2022-7-5
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

missed by a day or two probably but not sure about a couple of months.  i would probably forget as well which is why i try to buy the 2-year plan.  i would have your video ready (it's super easy) but in case you cannot extend, have you thought about other insurance such as from state farm?
2022-7-5
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 7-5 09:04
missed by a day or two probably but not sure about a couple of months.  i would probably forget as well which is why i try to buy the 2-year plan.  i would have your video ready (it's super easy) but in case you cannot extend, have you thought about other insurance such as from state farm?

Thank you for getting back. I actually missed it by couple of months. I actually have State Farm coverage already but keeping it as a last resort (never had to claim through them and if I ever do I think they would raise the premium by a lot). I actually never had to claim through DJI either, but trying to have it for a peace of mind. I can easily record the video and post it on youtube, hoping DJI would accept it for extending  of the Refresh + coverage (it seems they do for non + one).
2022-7-5
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 7-5 09:20
Thank you for getting back. I actually missed it by couple of months. I actually have State Farm coverage already but keeping it as a last resort (never had to claim through them and if I ever do I think they would raise the premium by a lot). I actually never had to claim through DJI either, but trying to have it for a peace of mind. I can easily record the video and post it on youtube, hoping DJI would accept it for extending  of the Refresh + coverage (it seems they do for non + one).

honestly, if you already have state farm drone insurance coverage on your air2s then you really don't need dji care refresh+.  unless you simply don't want to make a state farm claim which means you probably shouldn't have it.  if you make a state farm drone insurance claim, they don't raise your premium; they will pay it but they will cancel you.
2022-7-5
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 7-5 09:37
honestly, if you already have state farm drone insurance coverage on your air2s then you really don't need dji care refresh+.  unless you simply don't want to make a state farm claim which means you probably shouldn't have it.  if you make a state farm drone insurance claim, they don't raise your premium; they will pay it but they will cancel you.

Thanks, that is interesting, did not know they cancel after a claim. Hoping DJI could advise if it's possible to get Care Refresh + with video verification.
2022-7-5
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 7-5 10:06
Thanks, that is interesting, did not know they cancel after a claim. Hoping DJI could advise if it's possible to get Care Refresh + with video verification.

i crashed my mavic 2 zoom and state farm sent me a check based on the receipt i provide to them earlier when i started the coverage.  later that year, i obtain the same drone coverage for a new drone and after a few months, they sent a cancellation later stating prior claim.
2022-7-5
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 7-5 10:22
i crashed my mavic 2 zoom and state farm sent me a check based on the receipt i provide to them earlier when i started the coverage.  later that year, i obtain the same drone coverage for a new drone and after a few months, they sent a cancellation later stating prior claim.

Got it, thank you for the info.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. Since your DJI Care Service has expired, you are advised to upload the verification video through the link here. Here is the link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload
2022-7-6
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-6 00:48
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. Since your DJI Care Service has expired, you are advised to upload the verification video through the link here. Here is the link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload

Thank you DJI Thor, I will do that.

Best, Mike.
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mzp Posted at 7-6 06:37
Thank you DJI Thor, I will do that.

Best, Mike.

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules