stuck in settings menu ?
1728 5 2022-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phyrphighter
New

United States

I am using DJI fly with my iPhone.  Why cant I return to the screen that I fly the Mavic Air 2 from after I acceess the menu screen. ( The one that says Safety, Control, Camera, Transmission and About on top.  Whenever I get to that screen I cannot get out of it.  I use my remote "return to home" button to get the drone to land then force the app to close and power everything down to start over again.   It is not very enjoyable to say the least.   Is there a better app to use?  I realy hate getting stuck on this setting screen.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Phyrphighter. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-7-5
Use props
Phyrphighter
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-5 19:34
Hello there Phyrphighter. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for the reply.   I did reinstall the DJI fly app.  I still have the same problem.  It seems there is no button to close the screen where the settings are made once it has been opened.  I may have to wait until I am in a position to buy a new device to try to install this on.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Phyrphighter Posted at 7-5 22:20
Thank you for the reply.   I did reinstall the DJI fly app.  I still have the same problem.  It seems there is no button to close the screen where the settings are made once it has been opened.  I may have to wait until I am in a position to buy a new device to try to install this on.

Hi there Phyrphighter. Thank you for the reply and for the given update. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please as well for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-7-6
Use props
Chris Dodd9
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi I’m having exactly the same problem with mi iPhone 7. There is no obvious way to exit the settings and nothing in the manualon it.
2023-5-20
Use props
Chris Dodd9
lvl.1

New Zealand

Chris Dodd9 Posted at 5-20 13:55
Hi I’m having exactly the same problem with mi iPhone 7. There is no obvious way to exit the settings and nothing in the manualon it.

ok found it - LHS strip, couldnt see it in daylight but works ok.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules