'Sales' or even 'enquiries' in Indonesia
842 5 2022-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WF9Z1WOqsBom
lvl.1

Indonesia

I have been trying for a very longtime to get sales information about a Mavik 3 fly more combo pack in Indonesia. But there is no official source, stockist, information source which is not actually part of some strange third party setup. Even the largest Facebook page seems to be operated by racist who are triggered by foreigners even attempting to join. Is there any DJI employee that I can talk to with authority
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this feedback. May I confirm if you wish to order the DJI Mavic 3 Fly more combo in your region? Could you please tell us which is more about the sales information you are looking for? Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_WF9Z1WOqsBom
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 7-5 11:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this feedback. May I confirm if you wish to order the DJI Mavic 3 Fly more combo in your region? Could you please tell us which is more about the sales information you are looking for? Thank you.

We are a small charity who help unfortunate animal. Our purpose on buying DJI Mavic 3 is hope to create income for our animal rescue efforts. I will appreciate if DJI gives us cash discount, batteries or something meaningful to support our efforts.
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_WF9Z1WOqsBom Posted at 7-26 21:36
We are a small charity who help unfortunate animal. Our purpose on buying DJI Mavic 3 is hope to create income for our animal rescue efforts. I will appreciate if DJI gives us cash discount, batteries or something meaningful to support our efforts.

Thanks for your reply, your work is meaningful!
And we are here service support channel, you can try to contact the marketing team for your request. Here is the email address: marketing@dji.com
Thank you.
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_WF9Z1WOqsBom
lvl.1

Indonesia

Ok Natalia, we'll try contacting that email. Thanks for your help.
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_WF9Z1WOqsBom Posted at 7-28 01:55
Ok Natalia, we'll try contacting that email. Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome. Please let us know if you have questions.
2022-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules