Batteries no more recognized
1222 3 2022-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigBoozer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2149715 ft
Italy

Hi folks, I flew today a perfect Waypoints flight with my Mavic 2 Pro. Landed ok, battery still at 30% capacity. Changed my takeoff point by 500 m or so. Started again with the remaining battery, it flies all OK until the Low Battery signal sounds. I order RTH, the bird comes back regularly, not a problem. Change the drained battery with a fresh one, 100% charged. The Smart Controller signals 'Cannot Take Off' and Battery 0%. The menu does not recognize the battery, no serial number, no working hours, nothing. Change battery with a third one, also 100% charged. Same story.
Go home, try to understand, recharge the first drained battery (which worked OK today) and try it again on the bird: same message. RC says 'Battery Signal Error. Please check the battery connection.'

The fact is that I can see on the RC the video images from the drone, it is responding to gimbal adjustments, it is regularly recording videos and photos from the grounded drone.
There is plenty of battery, for sure! But it won't start motors and take off, because it says Battery 0%

The bird is in perfect conditions, has only 50 flights, 10 hours in the air, 129 Km flown. The three batteries must have 15-18 flights each.

Any suggestion?

By the way, I'm trying to reset drone and RC back to factory settings, just to try another solution, but I do not understand how to do it using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2. It's really a poor program. Thanks.
Screenshot.jpg
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BigBoozer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and getting this error message on the DJI Go 4 application, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
kuczy
New

France

Bonjour, je rencontre le meme probleme sur 4  batteries et le tout dans la meme semaine..pas de solution donnée par le support car en dehors de la garantie. Ne pas en connaitre la raison est d'une part dangereux et d'autre part, en tant que professionnel, la rentabilité est limite s'il faut remplacer des battereis à fort peu de cycles.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kuczy Posted at 6-20 06:39
Bonjour, je rencontre le meme probleme sur 4  batteries et le tout dans la meme semaine..pas de solution donnée par le support car en dehors de la garantie. Ne pas en connaitre la raison est d'une part dangereux et d'autre part, en tant que professionnel, la rentabilité est limite s'il faut remplacer des battereis à fort peu de cycles.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're deeply sorry if you experience issues with your batteries. Please note that we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all. We still provide paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product. Hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules