Gimbal wont stop twitching (H3-3D)
1537 5 2014-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paperfortress
New

United States

Hello -

My name is Stebs and I recently had a minor crash with my DJI Phantom 2 with H3-3D gimbal. Since its crash, the gimbal has been acting strange. It's been clicking and moving in place without much response.

Here is a video to the issue happening:

Password = password

Any thoughts? I have a feeling it's something to do with the mechanics getting messed up because of the crash but before I send it in I want to know if it's something I can fix here at home.

Thanks!
2014-12-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

your video is marked as private.  just opened it.  It looks like you did some damage to the gimbal.  Contact DJI support.
2014-12-1
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-2 10:11
your video is marked as private.

Password == "password"
2014-12-1
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

For one thing, it will never settle down without the camera in place.  Can't balance without it.  
2014-12-1
Use props
paperfortress
New

United States

away-point Posted at 2014-12-2 10:16
For one thing, it will never settle down without the camera in place.  Can't balance without it.

AH, okay. I'll put it back on bit I believe it has the same issue when the camera is on there.
2014-12-1
Use props
paperfortress
New

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-2 10:11
your video is marked as private.  just opened it.  It looks like you did some damage to the gimbal.  ...

Thanks Gerry, I have emailed support and will give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for taking a look!
2014-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules