Video too short. Trimmed Down load Unavailable
1284 11 2022-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
Canada

I am trying to download trimmed video using the MIMO app and Action 2 camera. I’ve been able to do so in the past from the app but my latest bunch of footage shows the error attached. Using an iPhone 13pro.
C347978E-51BE-4B70-8487-04415D089106.png
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jvanderhoff. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, kindly please save all of your photos and videos before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose the said files. Thank you.
2022-7-6
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-6 19:18
Hello there jvanderhoff. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, kindly please save all of your photos and videos before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose the said files. Thank you.

Unfortunately I tried reinstalling and the result is the same.
2022-7-7
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-6 19:18
Hello there jvanderhoff. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, kindly please save all of your photos and videos before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose the said files. Thank you.

How should I go about submitting this as a ticket to DJI?
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jvanderhoff Posted at 7-11 21:04
How should I go about submitting this as a ticket to DJI?

Hi there jvanderhoff. Thank you for the reply and for this inquiry. Kindly please contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-13
Use props
MonoJonno
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I get the same issue (action 2), ipad pro m1. I think there was an update. Did you get a response to your ticket?
2022-7-16
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
United States

MonoJonno Posted at 7-16 04:33
I get the same issue (action 2), ipad pro m1. I think there was an update. Did you get a response to your ticket?

I just started a help request and submitted my app logs for evaluation. No response as of yet.
2022-7-18
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
United States

MonoJonno Posted at 7-16 04:33

Got a response that the issue should be solved in the next App release version ~August
2022-7-19
Use props
MonoJonno
lvl.1
United Kingdom

jvanderhoff Posted at 7-19 10:08
Got a response that the issue should be solved in the next App release version ~August
[view_image]

Great stuff, many thanks for the update. Hopefully they get this fixed.
2022-7-20
Use props
MonoJonno
lvl.1
United Kingdom

jvanderhoff Posted at 7-19 10:08
[view_image]

They fixed it…for a week, now its broken again.  I tap on ‘trimmed download’ and get ‘video too short, trimmed download unavailable’
2022-8-3
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
United States

MonoJonno Posted at 8-3 11:56
They fixed it…for a week, now its broken again.  I tap on ‘trimmed download’ and get ‘video too short, trimmed download unavailable’

Yep, looks like they updated on July 26th according to the App Store (iOS).

Just checked and trim is still ok on iOS with Action 2.

Not sure what your setup is but I would start up a chat with DJI support. Sorry for the trouble but it seems they are fairly quick in making updates.
2022-8-3
Use props
djiuser_7fSQoVN31afS
lvl.1

France

This is still present in 2023. This feature was one of the main deciding factors for why I picked the DJI osmo action 4 I can go longer select the trimmed footage that I want to download at all
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules