Drone get wet
585 2 2022-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fadrone
New
Flight distance : 62740 ft
Argentina

Hello! Last week I was using a drone in a restricted zone (I was not aware), actually it was because of an airport but I was like 10 miles away in a house. But what happen is that the drone did an emeregency landing because of that, while I was over a lake... So the drone was upgrade to submarine... Luckily, I recover the drone, 100% wet obviously.
So I put it on rice for 24hours and now I´m trying to turning on.. The result is the drone flashing red lights (at the beggining they are green, but after 5 secods, they turn red).
While the lights are green I'm able to connect with my celphone, but after a few seconds the drone get disconnected. The only think I can see in the screen is a message saying that the camera is not calibrated.

Also the bottom of the drone (where you have the 4 lights showing the battery) it just turn on the first one and sometimes the last one... the two in the middle never turn on, although the battery is full.

Is there something I can do? Should I take it to the technician?
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fadrone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened with your DJI Drone and now you are having this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the warranty as well. Again, I am sorry for what happened and thank you.
2022-7-6
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

nothing more you could do, repair it or keep it for parts / sell it
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules