Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all! It's me again!

So, from the start of using the T30, I've had a TON of issues with the RTK functions.  So, I often get an error before it will allow me to upload the fligth plan.  Something like, "Dual RTK Antennas are not ready."  In order for me to take off, I have to go into Settings, RTK menu, and turn off "RTK Orientation".  I'm not using the RTK dongle on the remote, nor am I using the RTK external unit.  So I'm not sure why the drone/remote insists on preventing me from turning it off.  It wouldn't be SO bad except that when you try to turn it off, it requires you to wait for 5 seconds until it will allow you to actually turn it off.  Then, once you land and try to take off again, you have to turn it off each time.  WHY can't I perminently turn this off?  I have no need of the RTK "precision".  I'm not entirely sure what the RTK Orientation adds to the system, but it doesn't seem to change how the drone operates.

At first, I thought it was because my crew was loading the fertilizer while holding the buckets over the top of the FRONT of the drone (over the two antenna nodules), and by NOT doing that we have had better success, but it still happens about 25% of the time.

I don't see any way to "calibrate" or force anything to figure this out.

Since I'm seeing this on all three of our drones, I don't think this is a unique situation just to me.  Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone else frustrated by this??
2022-7-6
Use props
BHE
New
Flight distance : 51755 ft
Australia

Hi Did you find a solution to this? I have experienced this as well but only when using the spreader tank. Have not had the same issue when spraying
2022-12-27
Use props
OTAVIO.SILVA
lvl.2
Brazil

HI there!

I've found the same issue here only when spreading Urea. At first I thought it was happening due to a set of trees pretty close but it kept happening while flying other areas.

I realized that if I tilt the drone back, facing the front side (with the dual rtk antennas up) to the sky, the signal get steady enough to upload the task. Sometimes until the spraying nozzles from the back arm touch the field, and for a few times just lifting a little.

It works 80% of the times and whenever it does not work, turning off and on again the aircraft would get it to work. I'm pretty sure that the amount of fertilizer somehow conflict with the signal receiving.

Other than that, not a single problem flying the same areas for spraying. I  hope you give it a try and let me know if it helps somehow.
2023-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules