How to check if my DJI RC is bound to my Care Refresh
3105 5 2022-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfbd2311f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384698 ft
United States

New to drones and was wondering how I can confirm that my DJI RC was actually bound to the MP3 and gimbal.  I received an email informing me that the refresh plan was bound to the aircraft and gimbal but it did not specify the controller.  From what I have read, the controller needs to be bound as well for warranty purposes.

Thanks

2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. Please pair your drone and connect to the internet, then open DJI FLY APP - Profile - Device Management.
You can bind your remote controller through this page. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-7-6
Use props
fansfbd2311f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384698 ft
United States

Thank you so much for your response!  I looked there and indeed found that information!
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansfbd2311f Posted at 7-7 01:43
Thank you so much for your response!  I looked there and indeed found that information!

You are most welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
2022-7-7
Use props
KeyframeAerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319672 ft
United States

I activated my Mavic 3 classic and DJI RC with Care Refresh. 3 weeks later, I bought the RC Pro and paired it with the Mavic 3 classic. Does the Care Refresh automatically change over to the new RC Pro? How can I check this? Under device management> Value added service, it gives a remote controller number. How can I verify this is the right remote number it is giving me?
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KeyframeAerial Posted at 4-4 15:30
I activated my Mavic 3 classic and DJI RC with Care Refresh. 3 weeks later, I bought the RC Pro and paired it with the Mavic 3 classic. Does the Care Refresh automatically change over to the new RC Pro? How can I check this? Under device management> Value added service, it gives a remote controller number. How can I verify this is the right remote number it is giving me?

Hello, there. DJI Care Refresh is registered under aircraft SN. Thus, the services move with aircraft, not with remote controllers.  
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules