DJI mini2 lost connection, crashed and broke
905 2 2022-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gottheroot
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I came across several threads discussing losing radio connection mid flight, and I've experienced it myself.

However the last flight was different, not only I lost radio connection but the mini 2 started flying on its own, started going sideways and bumped into the wall with high speed. The impact broke the arm, it's a piece of junk now. (I haven't looked at the options to replace the leg yet, I hope there's one). All this happened in less than 10 secs. Mini2 was within 10 feet range. The silver lining is it didn't happen around people, which could have been worse. Now I'm afraid to fly close to people.

Anyone else notice this issue.

Thanks
2022-7-6
Use props
gottheroot
lvl.1

United States

2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gottheroot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened with your DJI Mini 2. I would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help evaluate the DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules