Mavic mini 2 errors
1001 12 2022-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nodar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 380138 ft
Georgia

I just received my Mavic mini 2 and I have a bunch of errors on the screen, I have no idea how to start troubleshooting, can anyone provide a friendly help?

Errors

Errors

its attached to another account

its attached to another account
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nodar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue  with your DJI Mini 2and receiving this error codes on the DJI Fly application. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for what happened and thank you.
2022-7-6
Use props
Nodar
lvl.1
Georgia

yes, I just started the journey with the support team...
2022-7-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would ask, from whom did you buy this?
Was it supposed to be new?
2022-7-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was this a used DJI Mini 2?  Just asking as it seems weird that somebody already had this drone bound to their account.  

Nothing wrong with a used Mini 2 as I bought one and had zero issues with it.  Passed it down to grandson after I unbound it from my account.  He now flies it regularly and has no issues.  Great little drone.
2022-7-7
Use props
Nodar
lvl.1
Georgia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-6 23:54
I would ask, from whom did you buy this?
Was it supposed to be new?

I bought it on Ebay, used but in perfect condition, and its really in perfect condition, like new, batteries are working on second charging cycle
2022-7-7
Use props
Nodar
lvl.1
Georgia

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-7 07:08
Was this a used DJI Mini 2?  Just asking as it seems weird that somebody already had this drone bound to their account.  

Nothing wrong with a used Mini 2 as I bought one and had zero issues with it.  Passed it down to grandson after I unbound it from my account.  He now flies it regularly and has no issues.  Great little drone.

Yes, I bought it on ebay as used drone, but its on really good condition
2022-7-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nodar Posted at 7-7 20:54
I bought it on Ebay, used but in perfect condition, and its really in perfect condition, like new, batteries are working on second charging cycle

With the gimbal error shown in post no 1 the drone is NOT in perfect condition. I do not know if the IMU problem/message is a consequence of the gimbal error.
If the attempted flight was indoors and given the background in your screen capture it looks to be indoors, that could possibly explain the GPS messages.
It appears you need to log into the app yourself.

Additionally the seller needs to sever the binding between the equipment/drone and their DJI account otherwise this may cause you problems.
If the gimbal error can be sorted out to your satisfaction ( I am concerned that it can not) then the seller can, I think, do this in their App with out the drone being returned to them, or, they can send you the log in details for for their DJI account and you can do it yourself. If that happens, log into their account  and sever the binding/s, log out of their account, log onto your account and check whether the warning still exists.

I have no idea of eBay's terms and conditions in Georgia but in the UK an item sold on eBay UK in the  "used" category MUST work correctly.
All that follows relates to eBay UK and you need to check if the same condiItions apply in Georgia.
If it doesn't the item can be returned as "not as described" and the seller has to pay for the return carriage. It is best to get them to send a prepaid carriage label. The buyer gets a full refund of the original purchase price INCLUDING the original carriage charge. Also the return MUST be sent via a traceable method so that the return can be tracked, this allows eBay to confirm that the item has been dispatched to the seller and its arrival etc.. You do not need the sellers permission to initiate a "not as described " return though it is perhaps polite and better to contact the seller to discuss matters. If the seller will not send you the prepaid label you can complain to eBay and eBay will send the label. I had this happen with a drone and eBay issued the return carriage label and the refund as the seller did not comply with the timescales allowed.
Note, timescales apply to both your actions and the sellers and those timescale MUST be met by both you and the seller, if you break your timescales it is unlikely that ebay will assist you.

If you have already left the seller positive feedback then you will need to discuss things with ebay to see where you stand. If you have not already left them feed back the DO NOT leave them feedback until things have been resolved.

2022-7-7
Use props
Nodar
lvl.1
Georgia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-7 22:15
With the gimbal error shown in post no 1 the drone is NOT in perfect condition. I do not know if the IMU problem/message is a consequence of the gimbal error.
If the attempted flight was indoors and given the background in your screen capture it looks to be indoors, that could possibly explain the GPS messages.
It appears you need to log into the app yourself.

Thank you for your time and effort

this is the item I bought, https://www.ebay.com/itm/394113714866 Its a US ebay, then I forwarded the item here in Georgia

I did some research and it seems to be one error triggers other as well, so, there is a chance fixing the gimbal error may fix GPS errors as well and others too.

So far seller seems to be a normal guy, I did not left any feedback yet, but let's see, yes we talked about account detaching

I tried it outside but GPS is still the issue,

Thanks once again
2022-7-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah I will send you a message.
2022-7-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nodar Posted at 7-7 20:55
Yes, I bought it on ebay as used drone, but its on really good condition

Okay, that makes total sense.
2022-7-8
Use props
fans5fad8194
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8320997 ft
United States

Nodar Posted at 7-8 00:25
Thank you for your time and effort

this is the item I bought, https://www.ebay.com/itm/394113714866 Its a US ebay, then I forwarded the item here in Georgia
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394113714866

Wait a minute. You bought a Mini 2 for $16.95?
2022-7-8
Use props
Nodar
lvl.1
Georgia

fans5fad8194 Posted at 7-8 12:17
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394113714866

Wait a minute. You bought a Mini 2 for $16.95?

No, it's not 16.95 360USD
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules