DJI RC
1174 4 2022-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulOfHurst
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The price difference is just too much for the DJI RC to DJI RC pro, when is the DJI RC going to be made compatible with the 2s? £225 vs £875!!
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PaulOfHurst. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information on DJI's future update and DJI Drone compatibilities for the DJI RC ( https://www.dji.com/rc?site=brandsite&from=nav ) and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by visiting our official website at www.dji.com for details.  In addition, we will forward this information to the designated DJI Department for attention as well. Thank you.
2022-7-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the DJI RC Pro that I use with the Air 2S and now have the Mini 3 Pro with the RC.  My hope is that DJI eventually makes the RC Pro compatible with the Mini 3.  That way I only have to take the RC Pro when I go out with both drones.  The RC Pro has so many more functions than the RC such as HDMI out, 1000 Nits vice 700 and you can add Apps to the RC Pro such as UAV Forecast.  Can't do any of these on the RC so I'd prefer to carry the RC Pro.

However, for your sake and many others I hope that DJI will make the RC compatible with the Air 2S. I'm sure that would boost sales of the RC, especially since it sells for only $309 locally.
2022-7-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

there's a rumor says your wish is coming soon! ;)
2022-7-13
Use props
Jim_H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 787152 ft
Singapore

If only DJI just software update to make the RC controller compatible to Air2s that'll be super great!
Just need to carry one controller.
2022-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules