1343 14 2022-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HighlandAirhead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 615361 ft
United Kingdom

HI folks,

First I like DJI products so no axe to grind. The issue I do have is that when I do try to utilise the care refresh policy when I send them off they go missing in transit ( twice now).  This unfortunately requires fairly extensive interactions which ultimately lead nowhere.

ups.png

After several weeks nearly my latest care refresh drone return has been lost (again). As you can see from the diagram it was last seen near Glasgow (why it has to travel around the UK is beyond me). In a near identical experience to my previous care refresh return it was last tracked to a Warehouse and then NOTHING.

While this is happening I am having to spend a huge amount of time with DJI support who are literally unable to do nothing to expedite / fix / resolve the issues with their transport firm UPS.  

The standard position is:

We understand you needed the timeline for DJI Care Refresh replacement. It is usually 5-7 business days upon receiving.

This unfortunately can in reality take significantly longer, creates lots of stress for everyone ( customer services and I) when in fact this could easily be resolved by acknowledging the failures of couriers and actioning the replacement when this happens.  Its so bad that I am now considering selling my replacement as soon as it arrives for a Non DJI model since its easier to get a replacement from China that from DJI Europe (and cheaper).

2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience and unpleasant experience. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We will forward your feedback and concerns to the corresponding team. And our team is following up on your case and will send the replacement soon. Hope you can wait with patience. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-7-7
Use props
HighlandAirhead
lvl.2
United Kingdom

After nearly 3 weeks the situation is this:

- I have received my broken drone today, I cannot speak to customer service despite being within hours because its not available, vague message about why its not available ( both phone and online chat). I would say this was bad buts its quite normal for DJI, why they 24 hour service was not continued I will never understand.
- There is no explanation from UPS why the invoice I included with the package was not accepted, and is now missing despite being handed over to the UPS access point in person.
- In between losing the broken drone, I was notified I would receive a replacement, its now lost as well and now under investigation by UPS and are narrowly behind Evri for serial incompetence as a delivery company.
- I received my iFlight drone from China which I ordered after I sent the broke DJI drone off to Amsterdam, the customer service was incredibly slick (notifications at every point, immediate access to oneline support) and I am now inclined to never use any DJI product again.

2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HighlandAirhead Posted at 7-12 07:20
After nearly 3 weeks the situation is this:

- I have received my broken drone today, I cannot speak to customer service despite being within hours because its not available, vague message about why its not available ( both phone and online chat). I would say this was bad buts its quite normal for DJI, why they 24 hour service was not continued I will never understand.

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We will further check with our team and keep you updated ASAP. Sorry again for this issue.
2022-7-12
Use props
chasZchan
lvl.2
United States

i have to send my mini2 in for repairs 2morrow, i sure hope i dont have to go through this B/S with dji
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chasZchan Posted at 7-17 10:03
i have to send my mini2 in for repairs 2morrow, i sure hope i dont have to go through this B/S with dji

Hi, there. We hope you can repair your drone and get your drone ASAP. Besides, if you need any support, just contact us here or via PM, we will do our best to help.
2022-7-17
Use props
chasZchan
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-17 23:46
Hi, there. We hope you can repair your drone and get your drone ASAP. Besides, if you need any support, just contact us here or via PM, we will do our best to help.

thank you will do,
2022-7-19
Use props
HighlandAirhead
lvl.2
United Kingdom

twice in a row now, I don't know if its a UK thing or a DJI thing but its definitely a serious PITA
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

HighlandAirhead Posted at 7-22 03:23
twice in a row now, I don't know if its a UK thing or a DJI thing but its definitely a serious PITA

Hi, HighlandAirhead. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please note that your package is on the way to you. We have been keeping an eye on it. Wish you can receive it ASAP.
2022-7-22
Use props
HighlandAirhead
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 03:59
Hi, HighlandAirhead. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please note that your package is on the way to you. We have been keeping an eye on it. Wish you can receive it ASAP.

Its sorted. Can I suggest using DHL instead of UPS.
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HighlandAirhead Posted at 8-8 20:21
Its sorted. Can I suggest using DHL instead of UPS.

Thank you for the update.
May we know why you prefer DHL?
Did you meet anything with your package?
We will confirm the details and try to see if we can help you more.
2022-8-9
Use props
HighlandAirhead
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 00:39
Thank you for the update.
May we know why you prefer DHL?
Did you meet anything with your package?

I got a package delivered by DHL from the USA, to Germany, then to UK then my home within 24 hours, I could see exactly where it was at all times and had estimates of delivery date throughout (they were a day early even though I live in a remote area).

UPS don't deliver end-to-end, they rely on 3rd parties which are not integrated to their system so you don't know where your parcel is ( especially when things go wrong).

2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HighlandAirhead Posted at 8-9 02:55
I got a package delivered by DHL from the USA, to Germany, then to UK then my home within 24 hours, I could see exactly where it was at all times and had estimates of delivery date throughout (they were a day early even though I live in a remote area).

UPS don't deliver end-to-end, they rely on 3rd parties which are not integrated to their system so you don't know where your parcel is ( especially when things go wrong).

Thanks for the reply. We will forward your feedback and suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-10
Use props
chasZchan
lvl.2
United States

chasZchan Posted at 7-17 10:03

Sent it in  everything went flawless... they gave me a choice either i can pay to fix it or i could use my care pack... i chose care pack & had a spanking new drone in 5 days... absolutely perfect customer support & repair turn around for me
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

chasZchan Posted at 8-24 05:53
Sent it in  everything went flawless... they gave me a choice either i can pay to fix it or i could use my care pack... i chose care pack & had a spanking new drone in 5 days... absolutely perfect customer support & repair turn around for me

Thank you for your feedback and sharing. Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules