Fly More Kit order. No shipping, no support.
836 3 2022-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_Sorg
lvl.1

Taiwan

Hello.

I've ordered Fly More Kit Plus on june 23. Order no: 8868008997400

It was promised to be delivered on june 28. Seeing that no shipment made on june 27 i've started to contact the support (in chat). After 3 days of useless replies i've got tracking number (FedEx) which got only ONE record:

Thursday, 6/30/2022    2:52AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Since that time there was no updates. Originally FedEx scheduled deliver on July 6 which is of course failed as there was no actual shipment. I've contacted support in chat but everytime i get useless replies by e-mail. Still no real shipment made.
What is going on? I didn't expect such rubbish service from supposed to be a respectable company...

P.S.: before status of order changed to "shipped" (fake shipped actually) it was written something like "all goods are in stock, preparing for shipment". So it was looked like it's supposed to be shipped soon. So i have no idea of such behavior...

2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi dji_Sorg. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue you have with your order. This is not the experience we want you to have. Rest assured that we'll do our best to help. Please be advised that we have forwarded this concern and seek a follow-up to our corresponding team. Thank you for your patience.
2022-7-7
Use props
dji_Sorg
lvl.1

Taiwan

So what is the result? Will company finally ship my order or DJI becomes a scam company already?
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dji_Sorg Posted at 7-8 00:06
So what is the result? Will company finally ship my order or DJI becomes a scam company already?

Hi, there. Sorry for your unpleasant experience. We have forwarded your order to our designated teams. Much appreciate your patience. Thanks!
2022-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules