Dji Action 2 Water dome port ?
3060 12 2022-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MR.JB
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello people,
I'm desesparely looking for a water dome port for the Dji Action 2. I can't find a single option on the web. Any particular reason?  Do you guys think it will be possible to reuse existing Hero 5 Session domes, knowing that the button placement and the width are more or less equivalent, the main difference being the depth.

Thank you in advance,

Dome.JPG
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MR.JB. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I hope that our fellow DJI Members who owns the DJI Action 2 and uses this accessory can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Action 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that these 3rd party filters will be able work properly. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed if the  3rd party filters will work all the time with no issues and might avoid the warranty of your DJI Action 2. Thank you.
2022-7-8
Use props
suttel.de
New

Germany

Hello MR.JB,

I am also looking for such a domeport for the Action2.
But so far I have not found anything suitable.
I am aware that dji can't give recommendations for third party providers, but I will try anyway. I have my own experience with building underwater housings and have built some myself that are waterproof to over 80m.
I like to stay in touch here and follow the posts.
If anyone out there finds something: please get in touch!

THANKS!

Greetings

Suttel
2022-10-15
Use props
Zarkost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66739 ft
Serbia

It would be awesome someone to make dome for Action 2. It is strange that neither third party manufactors like "Telesin" doensn't make one.
2022-10-24
Use props
NEICOGX
lvl.3
  • >>>
New Zealand

Zarkost Posted at 10-24 00:41
It would be awesome someone to make dome for Action 2. It is strange that neither third party manufactors like "Telesin" doensn't make one.

Telesin Dome Port for GoPro Hero 9, Hero 10 AND Hero 11 with Water Surface Floating Handle - they make them.
2022-12-15
Use props
Maxime Bermond
lvl.3
Italy

I too cannot find a dome port for Action 2
2022-12-16
Use props
djiuser_lVUkkLFWshng
New

Australia

Hi, did someone find a dome that fit the DJI action 2 ?
2023-3-19
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

you can try Telesin Dome for OA3/4
only with the camera. modul

2023-11-29
Use props
suttel.de
New

Germany

Indeed there exist a haousing which fits to severel cams: getgdome.com/products/dome-housing-case-for-the-dji-osmo-action-2

Perhaps it is quite expensive, but it will fit.
2023-12-9
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

suttel.de Posted at 12-9 03:33
Indeed there exist a haousing which fits to severel cams: getgdome.com/products/dome-housing-case-for-the-dji-osmo-action-2

Perhaps it is quite expensive, but it will fit.
Please show everyone with pictures or videos.
ok found the webside

149$ & VAT

I use my Telesin Dome with OA3/OA4

and a Dive case with the A2
2023-12-9
Use props
suttel.de
New

Germany

Just 3d-printed my version of a cam housing.
This one has been tested in 4m depth in our trainig pool and is prooved.
In the future I will make some test dives in a deeper lake.
As you can see, I have clamped the standard housing directly onto my design. An O-ring between the two components prevents the ingress of water. To transport the housing without the camera mounted, I use a 3D-printed cap, which also serves as dust protection.
1-16 12:26
Use props
djiuser_3iFurEO5aslb
New

Hong Kong

I found it in a Chinese app 1688.
4-6 03:28
Use props
djiuser_3iFurEO5aslb
New

Hong Kong

djiuser_3iFurEO5aslb Posted at 4-6 03:28
I found it in a Chinese app 1688.

you can find ‘dome for GoPro 4/5 session’, it’s similar  to DJI action 2 in size.
4-6 04:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules