Dji Ronin RS3 Balance Test
8259 11 2022-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Axel98
New

Italy

Hi guys, I just bought the new Ronin. After having turned it on, configured and connected to the mobile phone via bluetooth, I cannot do the balance test via the app because it continues to give me the instructions to mount the camera and that's it. How can this be solved?

Problems

Problems

2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what is your camera and can we have a video to have a look?
2022-7-7
Use props
Axel98
New

Italy

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ifs1IaoXP_s?feature=share

I made a little video. I do not understand if I am wrong or something is really faulty.
I am using a lumix S5 with a 50mm.
Even when I try to connect the camera direct to the Ronin's bluetooth, it doesn't see the camera between devices.
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Axel98 Posted at 7-7 23:12
https://youtube.com/shorts/Ifs1IaoXP_s?feature=share

I made a little video. I do not understand if I am wrong or something is really faulty.

Hello, there. After confirmation. The function is canceled in the Ronin app for DJI RS 3/DJI RS 3 Pro.
To perform the Balance Test, tilt the gimbal by 15°, and tap the Balance icon on the touchscreen to check the balance status of the three axes. If the status bar shows green, it indicates that the gimbal is balanced. If the status bar shows yellow, the gimbal is slightly unbalanced. The status bar shows red when the gimbal is critically unbalanced. All three axes show green for adjusted balance, yellow for slightly unbalanced corresponding axes, and red for complete unbalance.
2022-7-8
Use props
engramm
New
Flight distance : 113780 ft
Germany

Hello, i wanted to ask. Can i deactivate the bluetooth funktion in the DJI RS3 when i dont use it?
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

engramm Posted at 8-25 21:53
Hello, i wanted to ask. Can i deactivate the bluetooth funktion in the DJI RS3 when i dont use it?

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. We have consulted with our teams. If you do not want to disconnect the Bluetooth function when it is idle. You can find the Bluetooth with the icon and then check the currently connected device and disconnect it manually.
The gimbal does not have a switch to turn the Bluetooth off.
2022-8-26
Use props
A_Urquhart
lvl.1
Australia

Same issue, no balance test in app. Can’t find balance test in settings on gimbal screen.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

A_Urquhart Posted at 9-26 13:26
Same issue, no balance test in app. Can’t find balance test in settings on gimbal screen.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may refer to the reply on 4#. Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
A_Urquhart
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-27 00:54
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may refer to the reply on 4#. Thank you.
Never mind!
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

You may keep us updated. Thank you.
2022-10-1
Use props
djiuser_0rbCjIq0V7Aq
New
United States

So my balance status on my Rs3  show the following, I have added pictures to show my balanced gimbal
Should I have green line or dot to show uts balance
d
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_0rbCjIq0V7Aq Posted at 10-9 15:32
So my balance status on my Rs3  show the following, I have added pictures to show my balanced gimbal
Should I have green line or dot to show uts balance
d

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a related picture for our further checks?
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules