Spark ESC Error
1505 5 2022-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bahadur Bille
lvl.1

India

Hi All

I have a DJI spark which is not taking off. I have always used DJI Go4 app on my 12mini to fly this drone but now it simply gives ESC error and some vission sensor error. I have checked internet for ESC error and saw youtube videos where people have changed the kaput ESC with a new one but here the error is for all 4 ESC. I have one more spark with broken cooling fan and burnt motherboard but working 3 ESCs(motors) so I can swap the ESC with that one but replacing all 4 ESCs is not a sollution plus how can all these error appear all of a sudden.   

Let the screenshots speaks further. Request you all to please advise what best can be done here. Note - The drone is out of warranty and is like quite old, we used it for various experiments.

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Bahadur Bille. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. To clarify, did the drone have any history of crash or collision incidents? In addition, was it disassembled and modified before?
2022-7-8
Use props
Bahadur Bille
lvl.1

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-8 07:36
Hi Bahadur Bille. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. To clarify, did the drone have any history of crash or collision incidents? In addition, was it disassembled and modified before?

Hi

Thanks for addressing the issue. Yes, the quad came in EMP range sometimes but it still worked for some more time but never crashed or hard landings since I have used my palm or soft grass always for landings.
As of now 3 of the motors beeps in a known pattern like they always do but shows the ESC error if I attempt to Arm it.
Let know if a teardown would help here as I haven't attempted to replace any of its components.
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bahadur Bille Posted at 7-10 21:40
Hi

Thanks for addressing the issue. Yes, the quad came in EMP range sometimes but it still worked for some more time but never crashed or hard landings since I have used my palm or soft grass always for landings.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_xnXoFIqtNNhJ
New

South Africa

Hi. Did you ever get the issue resolved. I have the same issue
1-21 07:51
Use props
Bahadur Bille
lvl.1

Qatar

djiuser_xnXoFIqtNNhJ Posted at 1-21 07:51
Hi. Did you ever get the issue resolved. I have the same issue

No. Sending the drone back to china for repairs is nowhere an easy task considering the overall shipping and repair time. I have 10 other different drones to make it up for my work hence spark is just lying.

You can always look for local vendors to get the burn parts replaced.

One more thing - So far many of the users couldn't find the actual reason of ESC error. The errors comes from nowhere.
1-22 22:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules