Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_D6ZemfftewKi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 567697 ft
New Zealand

Hi fellows DJI Mini3 operators!
thanks for the add to the group.

I recently purchased a DJI Mini3 Pro during a trip overseas and I didn't manage to activate the DJI Care program within 48hours from drone activation.

I am therefore trying the other option which requires recording a video which shows the drone in good status.
Sadly then I cannot see the Mini3 in the list of aircraft so I am now stuck.

anyone who had a similar recent issue?
DJI care screen.jpg
2022-7-8
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

For NZ if you got it from fern tech or Actiontech they should have given you a link. You select the link and enter Care Plan number, enter drone serial number of the drone, it will automatically detect it is a Mini 3 Pro and then you put in your details.
2022-7-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Sorry, I see that it is after 48hrs. Just talk to the place your got the care refresh from and they should provide a different link which takes you to the option to upload the video. Its a painless thing to do.
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the Mini 3 Pro is on the list, could you please try this link https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload and check again?
If you still could not find the option, you can send the video to our support via email directly to djicare@dji.com.
Hope this helps you out.
2022-7-9
Use props
imagesbydavide
lvl.1
New Zealand

Suren Posted at 7-9 01:10
For NZ if you got it from fern tech or Actiontech they should have given you a link. You select the link and enter Care Plan number, enter drone serial number of the drone, it will automatically detect it is a Mini 3 Pro and then you put in your details.

Yeah I got it from Ferntech, and they gave me the link but as I wrote the mini3 does not show up on the list.
Will try again tomorrow otherwise will contact the customer care
2022-7-9
Use props
imagesbydavide
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 7-9 02:48
Hi there, the Mini 3 Pro is on the list, could you please try this link https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload and check again?
If you still could not find the option, you can send the video to our support via email directly to .
Hope this helps you out.

Thanks Susan,
sorted now, Mini3 was on the list.
Cheers!
Davide
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

imagesbydavide Posted at 7-9 14:58
Thanks Susan,
sorted now, Mini3 was on the list.
Cheers!

No problems. Any further assistance is needed, please feel free to ask.
2022-7-10
Use props
mihaiTM
New

Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-7-9 02:48
Hi there, the Mini 3 Pro is on the list, could you please try this link https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload and check again?
If you still could not find the option, you can send the video to our support via email directly to .
Hope this helps you out.

Hello, I tried the link you provided but I can't see Romania in the country list where I select the language. Is there a problem if I select a different country?

I have a mini 3 drone.

2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mihaiTM Posted at 6-8 01:54
Hello, I tried the link you provided but I can't see Romania in the country list where I select the language. Is there a problem if I select a different country?

I have a mini 3 drone.

Hi there, I just sent you a PM regarding your inquiry, kindly check it out.
2023-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules