Storage Mode
673 2 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ragge1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18323 ft
Norway

if won't fly for abit , how do you store your batterier , I mean at what voltage do you store your batteries , is there a way to charge them to storage mode ,
asking this as I fly helicopters and when not flying for a  while will charge my lipo packs to storage mode ( 3,9v per cell )
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ragge1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. To prevent swelling, the DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery automatically discharges to approximately 97% of the battery level when it is idle for one day, and automatically discharges to approximately 60% of the battery level when it is idle for five days. It is to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery while it is discharging. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the DJI FPV Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines user manual ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_Guidelines_9.pdf ). Thank you.

2022-7-9
Use props
ragge1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18323 ft
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-9 19:27
Hello there ragge1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. To prevent swelling, the DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery automatically discharges to approximately 97% of the battery level when it is idle for one day, and automatically discharges to approximately 60% of the battery level when it is idle for five days. It is to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery while it is discharging. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the DJI FPV Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines user manual ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_FPV/DJI_FPV_Disclaimer_and_Safety_Guidelines_9.pdf ). Thank you.

[view_image]

ok thank , next question ,
when done flying and the battery is say  less than 25% , do I fully charge it before storing  
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules