Firehouse Installation
825 6 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AFSkypilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61696 ft
United States

I have an Air 2S and want to put a Firehouse strobe on it without interrupting the gps or radio reception.    Where is the best place to install it….battery, top of drone, bottom?   Thanks for your help
2022-7-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have mine velcro'd on top of the battery.  No issues with GPS whatsoever.  
2022-7-9
Use props
AFSkypilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61696 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-9 04:45
I have mine velcro'd on top of the battery.  No issues with GPS whatsoever.

Thank you for the reply.   That was the option I was looking at but wanted to see/hear what others were doing.   
2022-7-9
Use props
StubbornSwiss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

This is my set-up.

Easy On; Easy Off. Doesn't interrupt anything!

DJI Mavic Air 2 and Air 2S Top Mount For Firehouse Technology ARC II, ARC XL or ARC V
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AFSkypilot. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who have installed a Strobe Light on there DJI Air 2S can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter.  Just a reminder that since this is a 3rd party accessory ( Strobe Light ) for your DJI Air 2S. These 3rd party accessories might affect your DJI Air 2S performance when in use and DJI cannot guaranteed the stability of this 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2022-7-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AFSkypilot Posted at 7-9 10:17
Thank you for the reply.   That was the option I was looking at but wanted to see/hear what others were doing.

You're very welcome.    
2022-7-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

StubbornSwiss Posted at 7-9 10:42
This is my set-up.

Easy On; Easy Off. Doesn't interrupt anything!

My velcro mount is functional but not as aesthetically pleasing as your 3D printed mount.  Thanks for sharing the link.  
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules