Channel Islands Jersey (UK) - No VAT
1655 12 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goncalo O
lvl.1

Jersey

Good afternoon,

I wonder if someone can help me with this matter, VAT doesn't apply to Channel Islands Jersey (UK) but when I try to order a Mini 3 Pro VAT is being applied. Is there a way to order it without paying VAT? Thank you

I tried https://store.dji.com/pages/eu-vat but the shows the following message

VAT.JPG
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Currently, the DJI Zero-Rating VAT Purchase Program is available for shipping to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
You may refer to this picture below
2022-7-9
Use props
Goncalo O
lvl.1

Jersey

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-9 20:29
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Currently, the DJI Zero-Rating VAT Purchase Program is available for shipping to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
You may refer to this picture below
[view_image]

Hi Wanda,

I don't have a VAT number as I'm buying Private and the only thing applies to Jersey instead of VAT it's the GST (similar as VAT 20% in UK, but GST is 5% in Jersey). That's why I don't want to pay the extra 15%. Thank you
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Goncalo O. Thanks for the update. We will confirm with the relevant team about your issue and keep you updated. Please don't worry,
2022-7-10
Use props
Goncalo O
lvl.1

Jersey

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-10 19:23
Hi, Goncalo O. Thanks for the update. We will confirm with the relevant team about your issue and keep you updated. Please don't worry,

Thank you Natalia
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we sent you a PM about this issue, please have a look.
2022-7-12
Use props
djiuser_SB9WUPNid269
lvl.2

Jersey

Hello I also have the same problem .
I live in Jersey where there is no VAT applicable , so can DJI offer a solution to deduct this VAT on any order I place?

Thank you
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_SB9WUPNid269 Posted at 7-19 09:53
Hello I also have the same problem .
I live in Jersey where there is no VAT applicable , so can DJI offer a solution to deduct this VAT on any order I place?

2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_SB9WUPNid269
lvl.2

Jersey

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-19 22:44
Natalia,  Sorry i can't find the pm.

Where can I find this p.m. please
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Please check the below photo, we have sent you PM again, please check:
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_go9Ay0LH6BhC
New

Jersey

Hello - I also have the same question as I live in Jersey and would like to have something delivered here. Please could you let me know if and how I can order for the VAT free price?
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_go9Ay0LH6BhC Posted at 11-29 01:44
Hello - I also have the same question as I live in Jersey and would like to have something delivered here. Please could you let me know if and how I can order for the VAT free price?

Hi there, we will confirm with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_go9Ay0LH6BhC Posted at 11-29 01:44

Hi there, currently, the DJI Zero-Rating VAT Purchase Program is available for shipping to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. VAT refunds for other countries are not available. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules