dji go 4 instant crash
573 3 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeteoricDragon
lvl.2
United States

I have a Samsung a Samsung galaxy tab S6 and a Samsung Galaxy S10 and this app crashes every time I open it. I see comments on the Google play store about people not being able to able to open the app dating all the way back to to March 2022. What is going on with this app?
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MeteoricDragon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-7-9
Use props
MeteoricDragon
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-9 22:14
Hello there MeteoricDragon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

I'm unable to sync flight data with the app because it crashes before I can access the options.
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_aaCHxof0NINM
New
Flight distance : 191552 ft
France

Hello same issue with a galaxy S20FE and drone mavic air 1.
I try several time to remove the app and re install without succes. Works with other phones...

Thanks for your help
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules