What Speed Memory Card Should I Buy?
8955 5 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Hi, I am looking for a new memory card for my Osmo Pocket. For a long time, I used my memory card with a U1 rating. But because of 4K/60 shootings, should I consider a U3 or V10-V30 rating? Or U1 rating is going to be enough?

Thanks.
2022-7-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC and it works perfectly.  
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MuhlisG. Good day and thank you for reaching out. It would be best to use a recommended microSD card with the specifications of ( Max. Capacity : 256 GB ) on your DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for your DJI Osmo Pocket below. Thank you.

2022-7-9
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-9 19:47
Hello there MuhlisG. Good day and thank you for reaching out. It would be best to use a recommended microSD card with the specifications of ( Max. Capacity : 256 GB ) on your DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for your DJI Osmo Pocket below. Thank you.

[view_image]

I'm looking for the Samsung EVO Plus right now. A question though, memory cards with U1 (Speed Grade 1) standard mean the memory card has a minimum write speed of over 10 MB/s and memory cards with these specifications are recommended in the list.

But at the end of that recommendation, it says "or a microSD card with a minimum write speed of over 30 MB/s" which is a bit confusing.
2022-7-10
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Buy the fastest.
2022-7-10
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland