966 6 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I spend my summers with kids in a village and every July after the rain I enjoy wonderful low clouds over the forest at sunset - shot it first with Mavic pro and this year with mini 3 pro ... and though not exactly the same conditions were quite similar - so i made short comperative clip - first part covering terrible signal penetration of Mini 3 - traveling same pat Mini lost Almost lost video feed starts freezing while 4 years ago Mavic was going and going and only my fear of signal problems made me go back (The home point was not exactly the same with 50 meters difference outside the forest)
And second part shows how far cameras go for 4 years despite losing 500 gr. Mini 3 has by far superior camera to the Mavic pro

2022-7-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great comparisons Alex.
2022-7-9
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also lets remember the Mini 3 Pro is cheaper than the original Mavic Pro.
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have filmed and created. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2022-7-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool to see. I miss my MP.
Not the camera though.
2022-8-8
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful country but it's a shame about the lack of range compared to a product that came out way back in 2017. Sold my rock solid Mavic Pro Alpine White a few months ago.
2022-8-9
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

I miss my Mavic Pro... Great Shots/comparison to Mini 3
2022-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now