Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand New Mavic Air 2 Battery Will Not Charge (With OEM Charger)
504 3 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trent30
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a brand new, Mavic Air 2Intelligent Flight Battery (Global) UPC 1-90021-02084-9

I plugged it into the original charger that came with my Air 2 S Drone, and I let it charge for a few hours. When I came to check it, it had no lights, and would not turn on or light up at all. I tried everything and it did not show any signs of life.

I have attempted to charge it multiple times now over the course of weeks, and nothing works.

Please let me know if there is any secret to reviving the battery, or any issues that would cause this.
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that did you try to charge other batteries? May we know only this battery can not be charged and have no lights?
2022-7-9
Use props
Trent30
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-9 19:12
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that did you try to charge other batteries? May we know only this battery can not be charged and have no lights?

Yes, my original battery works fine, and I just bought a third battery that also works fine.
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Trent30 Posted at 7-10 05:53
Yes, my original battery works fine, and I just bought a third battery that also works fine.

Thanks for the update. We suggest you contact our support, they will help you to solve this problem, please don't worry.  Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair And if you have any more needs or questions that we can help with, please let us know at any time. Thank you.
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules