Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mini 2 How and where to get a gimbal replacement?
3652 1 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cedric Bermuda
New

Bermuda

Good day to all ,  I would like to find out where can i buy a gimbal replacement for my DJI mini 2? i am so frustrated how can i get my drone fix?
  i check and youtube none of them works.   Code: 40002 Gimbal stuck (  i hear clicking sound inside the he servo Camera.
pls help me how can i deal with this problem and if possible can i order the complete Gimbal assembly together with the 4K camera?
Looking foward DJi team hearing from you . Thanks
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, Cedric. We're sorry for having some issues. When a “Gimbal Stuck” warning is shown in the DJI Fly App (error code 40002), debris is stuck in the gimbal. (For example, the aircraft was powered on when it was folded, or the gimbal protector was not removed.)

In this case, please check whether the debris is stuck in the gimbal. Please remove the debris, restart the aircraft, and then recalibrate the gimbal. If the issue persists, please contact our Product Support team or go to Online Repair Request and send back the aircraft to DJI for diagnosis. Thank you.
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules