Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4k footage 60fps unusable
1666 3 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BulletToothTony
lvl.1

United States

I recently got a osmo pocket 2 , and if i record at 60fps 4k , it seems i cannot edit the footage in Divinci resolve. On playback it stutters and the audio chops. I have a decent machine. This isnt really about rendering as i cannot even get to that point. I just want to be able to scrub through footage and edit it, and i cannot seem to do that even, unless i keep it at 24 or 30 fps. Anyone know of any tips or tricks for this ?
2022-7-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your computer probably isnt up to the job of decoding the H265 footage,    you can create proxy files to make the editing feature work better but it will take some time on import.

2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BulletToothTony. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party editing software ( Davinci Resolve ) that you are using to edit your work . I hope that our fellow DJI Members who are using this editing software can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-7-10
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Singapore

Have you tried using other software like Premiere Pro, iMovie or this highly compatible editor TunesKit AceMovi.
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules