Lightbridge update & DJI GO
1976 8 2015-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

Does anyone know if Lightbridge will be updated to use DJI GO?

Thanks alot.
2015-8-4
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I been asking that about the pilot app since January and got 0 responses.. Would be nice if it did though.. If your running dji flight controller and gimble with light bridge all the functions of the pilot app and the go app could work
2015-8-4
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

With the go app supporting the P3 Standard which uses wifi and 5.8ghz control like the p2's I'm sure it would be real easy to bring naza, zenmuse, and light bridge support into the app...  Now let's just hope dji does..  I personally think it's about time they bring all their products together...  And combine em all..  Even ground station abilities..  Waypoints are the whole reason I even bought my p3..  Well that and the reliability of dji's products...
2015-8-5
Use props
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

Cmon DJI, Tahoe ed, anyone? Can we get any info?

Thanks
2015-8-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is working on a V2 of the Lightbridge.  I know that.  I don't know any other details.  I leave for China in 11 days.  I may have more information then.  But I won't be able to tell you.  Respond to my poll at the top of the threads.  That will help R&D.
2015-8-11
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-8-12 10:41
DJI is working on a V2 of the Lightbridge.  I know that.  I don't know any other details.  I leave f ...

I ´hope DJI don't leave the old customer buy a expencive Lightbridge V1 Standing in the rain...

What about waypoints? And iOS Support?
2015-8-12
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

knarfboy Posted at 2015-8-13 05:47
I ´hope DJI don't leave the old customer buy a expencive Lightbridge V1 Standing in the rain...

To my knowledge DJI has never mentioned Lightbridge and Waypoints as a  possibility.  I am not sure what you are asking about iOSD.  I have my iOSD plugged into the can bus on my A2 that is controlled by the Lightbridge.  It records flight data for me.  
2015-8-12
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

First time i asembled the S1000+ with Groundstation, iOSD Mark II and AVL58 ....
later i install a LightBridge and remove the Groundstation ; reason both use 2,4 Ghz

Then some user ask about add the waypoint funktion  in the Lighbridge App like Inspire and P3. We have several diskusition about this in the forum.
I think is no big deal to make this possible.
2015-8-13
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

knarfboy Posted at 2015-8-14 05:35
First time i asembled the S1000+ with Groundstation, iOSD Mark II and AVL58 ....
later i install a L ...

I will take your advice feedback to our R&D department, thanks!
2015-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules