Does the Tripod Mode during the night flights work?
552 2 2022-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

My Phantom 4 Pro is drifting very often during the night flights in the last days, and I cant shot still photos in long exposures anymore.Before that, in no wind situations, I coluld shot in 1" or 3" shutter speed with no problems.

Now, my Phantom 4 PRO doesn't stand fixed in a point, it drifts or start rise alone, and it blur the image focus on long exposure.

Once the visual sensors don’t work during the night, I would like to know if tripod mode works in other ways to stabilize the drone during the night.

2022-7-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If the drone is up above the limited range of VPS sensors, there's no reason that Tripod Mode would be any different night or day.

Probably the quickest way to tell what might be the cause of your issue, would be to post recorded flight data.
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
It has instructions to find the .txt file from your phone or tablet which you can upload to that site
Upload it and it gives you a summary of the flight data.
Post a link to that summary.

Or just post the .txt file

2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Juliano Cruz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Go 4 application when this is happening and kindly please try to calibrate the IMU of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro as well for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2022-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules