1133 6 2022-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeeperRV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164619 ft
Canada

Again, tricked by DJI.......   
Customer service said firmware 1.6.9 for the DJI RC would be released 8 july 2022...... Welll... guess what, we are 10 july and still no FW update to fix the $?&$?&*#  screen freezing when recordinig is activated and screen recording is also activated.

At least DJI sent a ups tag to shop back so It tells me they know there is an issue with the DJI RC but in the meantime, I won't be able to use my mini 3 pro until they ship a new RC.....

very upset...  Hope someone from DJI can answer and help... The best they could do would be to send a RC first so I can use my mini 3 pro ......

S
2022-7-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

May have been delayed over the weekend or they are still working out bugs to use on RC.  The RC Pro updated nicely and I don't have any issues with 1.6.9 on it.  

We can all hope it comes out soon for the RC.  
2022-7-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

But Darren says the freezing and issues are just fake news. -
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_zHzJX2PPAkWD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 367270 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-10 23:15
But Darren says the freezing and issues are just fake news. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwsXVEtatN4

I've responded on Darren's page that it's definitely not fake news, and posted what I was told by the DJI rep: the app update for the RC would be out this week at the latest.

And just to expound on my issue, I haven't done any screen recording and my video has frozen up a dozen times now and app crashed I think three or four. I can't record any video at all for fear of losing/crashing my drone, all I can do is fly it around.
2022-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_zHzJX2PPAkWD Posted at 7-11 18:01
I've responded on Darren's page that it's definitely not fake news, and posted what I was told by the DJI rep: the app update for the RC would be out this week at the latest.

And just to expound on my issue, I haven't done any screen recording and my video has frozen up a dozen times now and app crashed I think three or four. I can't record any video at all for fear of losing/crashing my drone, all I can do is fly it around.

I agree its not fake news,   have you tried without an SD card inserted to see if it still happens?
2022-7-11
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

My remote just got the update.
2022-7-15
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

App 1.6.9 has arrived, along with the FW 01.01.0100 for the RC...
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules