Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beautifull bellydancer new era
2758 20 2022-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RaiMacStudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8163 ft

Norway

So here we are again with the beautifull bellydancer Hanne only this time not a random encounter but instead my dumb idea While trying to wake up my creativity in video creation/editing for SUP board rent advertisement I get a dumb yet unique idea what if we put a bellydancer on SUP board and see if she can dance on it Luckly I kept contacts with the random ballydancer at waterfalls and ask what does she thinks about it is it possible or not and does she wants to try it out. In trade she gets free video for IG while I get material for add in case if things work out. And suprisingly she agrees   Not only she agrees to this strange idea she also is a bad swimmer and bit afraid of water (her words), not to mention that she also risks to ruin costume. So first this was planned as tryout shot to figure stuff out on local lake as main shot was planned to be done on beach, but as plans changed quite fast due health changes of Hanne as well as weather forecast we had to get things runing at first try and so we did.

Have you guys seen anything like this before?
Also leave some love to this wonderfull bellydancer Hanne in IG: https://www.instagram.com/hanne_bellydance/

2022-7-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remarkable idea and video.   She is very talented.  For being a bad swimmer and a bit afraid of the water she sure didn't show it during the video.  
2022-7-10
Use props
RaiMacStudio
lvl.2

Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-10 18:11
Remarkable idea and video.   She is very talented.  For being a bad swimmer and a bit afraid of the water she sure didn't show it during the video.

Thanks! Before filming she was on board in regular clothes with safety vest for some 30-40 minutes to figure stuff out and felt solid as expected natural sense of balance as most dancers. But offcourse after she changes to costume and we start filming in first 10 sec she falls in water But besides 1st shock she was fine and safety guy was right next to her in no time to help out.  Had a bit rest a bit of laugh that now we will be filming wet mermaid instead of bellydancer and then she showed solid performance.
2022-7-10
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nicely done.
2022-7-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video. A remarkable demonstration of balance and poise.
2022-7-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Love it,    and if they do yoga on SUPs why not.   
2022-7-10
Use props
RaiMacStudio
lvl.2

Norway

DAFlys Posted at 7-10 22:57
Love it,    and if they do yoga on SUPs why not.

I thought the same but then again in yoga you lock in a certain position here you have to move and have to show enough movement.  So yes my expectations was that it is doable only with how noticeable movment.
2022-7-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

RaiMacStudio Posted at 7-10 20:50
Thanks! Before filming she was on board in regular clothes with safety vest for some 30-40 minutes to figure stuff out and felt solid as expected natural sense of balance as most dancers. But offcourse after she changes to costume and we start filming in first 10 sec she falls in water  But besides 1st shock she was fine and safety guy was right next to her in no time to help out.  Had a bit rest a bit of laugh that now we will be filming wet mermaid instead of bellydancer and then she showed solid performance.

You're very welcome.  

Sounds like everybody had a great time.  
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RaiMacStudio. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video that you have filmed. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2022-7-12
Use props
RaiMacStudio
lvl.2

Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-12 21:57
Hello there RaiMacStudio. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video that you have filmed. Great work and thank you for your support.  .

Thanks! Hopefully more will come
2022-7-15
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

That's a very personal and original idea, and she did great despite her fear of water and of ruining the suit. I'm certain I'd never be able to show such great control of balance on a SUP board, and would look way less photogenic than her

Great video overall. Big thumbs up for all of you!
2022-7-16
Use props
RaiMacStudio
lvl.2

Norway

HGDC84 Posted at 7-16 11:42
That's a very personal and original idea, and she did great despite her fear of water and of ruining the suit. I'm certain I'd never be able to show such great control of balance on a SUP board, and would look way less photogenic than her

Great video overall. Big thumbs up for all of you!

Well Dancers (all sorts)  are known for their sense of balance as its necessary to be a good dancer
therefore I hoped/expected she would do good. Sadly had to shot video only on 4k 30FPS instead of 5.4k as my dumb brain forgot to grab memory card So quite a few ideas was left behind board as fitting in 8Gb of memory space of Air2S is challenging also
2022-7-16
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

RaiMacStudio Posted at 7-16 13:00
Well Dancers (all sorts)  are known for their sense of balance as its necessary to be a good dancer
therefore I hoped/expected she would do good. Sadly had to shot video only on 4k 30FPS instead of 5.4k as my dumb brain forgot to grab memory card  So quite a few ideas was left behind board as fitting in 8Gb of memory space of Air2S is challenging also

Sorry to hear about your problem. But even when the resolution wasn't the best possible, I think it still looks fantastic. And maybe you have the chance to do those other ideas later on?
2022-7-17
Use props
RaiMacStudio
lvl.2

Norway

HGDC84 Posted at 7-17 05:42
Sorry to hear about your problem. But even when the resolution wasn't the best possible, I think it still looks fantastic. And maybe you have the chance to do those other ideas later on?

Yea I hope so. She got health issues so every tryout is quite challenging for her, or I have to look 4 another  dancer/model to get it done as I initially planed.  But hoping for the best.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RaiMacStudio Posted at 7-15 12:53
Thanks! Hopefully more will come

Hi there RaiMacStudio. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-7-20
Use props
ElleKN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

Great idea for a good shot with your drone. - Well done and I really like to see that she is enjoying it. Really nice to view
2022-7-21
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

RaiMacStudio Posted at 7-19 09:32
Yea I hope so. She got health issues so every tryout is quite challenging for her, or I have to look 4 another  dancer/model to get it done as I initially planed.  But hoping for the best.

All the best wishes for you and her, and also the other people possibly involved.
2022-7-23
Use props
HighlandFoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 655171 ft
United States

Great video - Kudos to Hanne! Love the capture of the changing light on the rippling water, very dramatic.
2022-7-24
Use props
RaiMacStudio
lvl.2

Norway

HighlandFoto Posted at 7-24 09:49
Great video - Kudos to Hanne! Love the capture of the changing light on the rippling water, very dramatic.

Thanks! Hoping to have more interesting videos in future.
2022-7-27
Use props
ArcticPhoto
lvl.4
Norway

Certainly a different drone video :-)
A great idea and well executed!  
2022-8-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft