Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Overcurrent warning message with Plus battery
509 8 7-10 20:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8366cdee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4191608 ft
United States

Was flying this evening in Normal mode.  Flipped to Sport mode and right away received Battery Overcurrent warning message.  I'm on the latest fw, don't know if this is a bug or what..
7-10 20:44
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
7-10 21:40
Use props
AtlanticAerialworX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16113908 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I also had this on my first flight with a new plus battery.  that all every flight with any battery my live feed lags up to 15 seconds behind
7-20 17:08
Use props
Forestjim
Captain
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have the same problem with my Plus battery flying in sports mode. The drone & battery have had the latest firmware update
7-31 23:35
Use props
Poch
lvl.1

United States

I had this similar issue the other night with a Plus battery. Took the warnings advice and worked on flying smoother & slower and the error didn't reoccur.
8-11 12:15
Use props
Goggles Pisano
First Officer
Flight distance : 8185223 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happened to me when I was fighting wind to get back home. Lowered my altitude and backed off throttle and it warning stops immediately. I think this is normal...
8-11 12:38
Use props
Beta5K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115433 ft
United States

So you have to fly more conservative with plus batteries?
Doesn't sound normal or intended
8-11 13:27
Use props
Goggles Pisano
First Officer
Flight distance : 8185223 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beta5K Posted at 8-11 13:27
So you have to fly more conservative with plus batteries?
Doesn't sound normal or intended

I was not flying with plus battery at time. Normal as intended not to stress out the motors...
8-11 13:38
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 1908691 ft
United Kingdom

It sounds like its not fully optimised for the plus batteries yet, i.e. it sounds like it doesn't know that the battery should have more oomph than the standard batteries.
8-11 18:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules