Check your supplied screw driver
15908 123 2022-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WLVO8xJQu2Gk
New

United States

The only consistency in this thread is that using the driver included with the Mini 3 Pro is problematic. I've had the same issue. My drone was purchased March 2024. RE: the PH vs JIS argument, is it possible that DJI is purchasing different screws from multiple vendors and using them indiscriminately in production? They surely, by now, know know the level of confusion that riddles this long thread. Yet they seem reluctant to comment. If this is the case, the only solution would seem to be to experimentally determine the proper driver for your needs. Having done this, buy a quality tool that works for you. I just bought a Wera ph000 based on a perponderance of other comments on the web. After I determine whether it works well (many feel it does) I plan on obtaining a full spec for the screws used for the mini 3 Pro, locating a quality vendor and buying a gross of appropriate screws that are a match for my screwdriver. This could eliminate potential problems if using aftermarket props.
3-13 14:09
Use props
Flightless
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82218 ft

Canada

Philips screw heads are a poor choice for this application in the first place.  Torx or allen types would be much better and less prone to stripping the heads.  Philips are designed for automated production so good for the factory but not for home use in such a delicate scenario.

3-16 21:47
Use props
Michas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199846 ft
Poland

and it was enough to make the mounting as in Spark
4-16 05:14
Use props
DJIDronePete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14360 ft
United Kingdom

Mine fits and would undo the screw, but I agree with a comment above that the tiny size doesn't seem the best choice and Torx would have been a better choice.
4-22 04:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules